Spring Break

*Time skip to a couple weeks later*
"Y/n!" You turned quietly from your place on the front steps of the school, looking back to the doors to see Eren and Armin. You smiled and waved as they soon started walking next to you. "Got any plans for Spring Break? Two weeks off!" Eren cheered, wrapping an arm around your shoulders in a friendly manner, or so you thought. "Oh that's right. Spring Break starts today." You chuckled, a bit embarrassed. You'd been so focused on studying for a few major tests, you'd completely forgotten about the break. "Don't worry y/n, I forgot too." Armin chuckled cutely, a small blush to his pale cheeks. You nodded before replying to Eren's question. "No, I haven't really planned anything. My dad won't be home at all unless he's sleeping, so I guess I'm free for the next two weeks." Eren smiled brightly as well as earning a small smile from Armin. "Well there's this huge festival going on in Hakkaido and a bunch of us are going, you should come!" Eren suggested happily as the three of you walked down the sidewalk towards your home. "Let me check with my dad. But I'd be happy to go if he agrees!" You said happily and smiled as well. "Great! Text Armin or I what he says and be ready on Sunday to be picked up!" You nodded, waving the boys as you walked down the small path to your home, thinking of how much fun you'd be having on the trip.