I love you

You were sitting at the desk in your living room. It was mid-afternoon and your father was still at work, but that didn't keep you from putting off your work from that day's socials class. You hummed quietly as you worked, your kitten jumping into your lap while he purred in content. You pet his head quietly until the silence of your house was broke, hearing a small knock at the door before standing and lifting the kitten off your lap. You placed your pencil down and ran a hand through your hair gently as you walked to the door. You soon placed a small hand against the brass knob, unlocking it before carefully turning it to open it. On the other side was a boy, at least that's what you could tell from it. You couldn't tell who it was, because for some reason you couldn't see his face, and he seemed to be both pale and tan, short and tall all at the same time. All you could get from looking at them was their smile. Happy but nervous, excited even; about what you couldn't tell either. All you knew was it had to be one of your friends, otherwise it just made even less sense than it already did. Even when he spoke it sounded like a mixture of all the boys you knew and had been hanging out with. Berthold. Armin. Connie. Eren. Levi. Reiner. Erwin. Marco. Jean. You barely heard what they'd said, because before you could even process their words his lips were pressed against yours in a heated but loving kiss. One of his hands was pressed against your cheek firmly but carefully, his thumb resting under your jaw and his fingers on your cheek, while his other hand was gripping your waist gently, keeping you close to his body which seemed so familiar but so different at the same time. As it seemed against your will, your hands made their way up his chest and your arms wrapped around his neck, pulling the mysterious boy even closer if it was possible, all rational thoughts leaving your mind. The kiss seemed to go forever, but also seemed like seconds after he pulled away. You suddenly felt cold, opening your eyes and hoping to catch even a glimpse of who the boy really was, but he'd disappeared, and as the rest of your surroundings faded and began to disappear as well you realized what he'd said before everything faded completely.
'I love you'.

A/N:
Bonjour guys! This was the special chapter I was telling you about for being such amazing readers~
I'm just here quickly to ask you guys to go read my most recent post on my actual account, not my story, and comment on either the post or my story. That's it for now!