Chapter 37: The Longest Night of the Year

*mature content*

∙ Madis POV ∙

"It was so beautiful," I breathed when Nyx and I stepped into his room. I was still in an utterly joyful state—this evening had been one of the most amazing in my whole entire life. I felt so at home, so at peace and so in-midst of a family.

Nyx's thumb wiped over my cheek and I only realised then that tears had fallen from my eyes.

"I am happy you enjoyed it. I really am," Nyx hummed, placing a kiss to my forehead, his hands slowly smoothing up my arms until they found their place on my shoulders, thumbs stroking over my collar bones. "You are beautiful, Madis, stunning. And I couldn't' be happier to haven been able to spend this wonderful day with you. I love you."

"I love you, Nyx Archeron."
Nyx's smile turned into a grin. He cocked his head and looked at me expectantly. "Shall we continue with what we could not finish yesterday morning? Only if it is what you want of course?" he whispered, leaning into me, lips brushing over my cheek.

I dipped my chin. "I want that. I really want to continue with what we have started. I want you."

"Thank the Mother because I want to fuck you badly, darling." My bare toes curled on the ground when a squeal slipped through my lips.

"So excited already?" With that I smacked his shoulder, trying to glower at him, but I failed and a grin crept over my face. "This uttering was so incredibly indecent! I cannot believe that you have such a foul mouth!" I expressed, throwing up my hands.

Nyx chuckled lowly and raised his brow, closing the distance between our bodies. His hands slide to my back, fumbling with the laces of the dress while his mouth landed on my neck and he bit down softly. "I already told you that I love to be indecent with you."

My skin prickled when Nyx pulled on the laces and the dress opened. It slid off my shoulders, and as the dress hadn't required a bra I hadn't donned one. Once the dress pooled around my feet, Nyx took a step back, his mouth opening and—

Staying open. His pupils dilated while all he did was look. Stare actually.

My hands dangled at my sides, goose bumps appearing on my skin. "Gods..." Nyx breathed, slowly closing his mouth and swallowing thickly. "Breathtaking, cruel beauty."

His lips collided with mine, hands sliding around my waist pulling me to him. Nyx kissed my lips first, then my cheek, my jaw and my pointed ear.
He nipped on my ear lobe. "Concerning those indecent things. I hope you know that I badly want to hear you say filthy things as well, Madis. Preferably I want to hear you scream them when I am buried deep inside of you."

I sucked in a sharp breath and felt damp heat pool in my very core. Oh Gods! I had no idea he was so good at that.

Walking backwards to the bed we nearly tumbled, Nyx's arm wrapped tighter around my midriff, my legs hitting the bed both of us falling onto it and then — then he head-butted me.

"Ow!" I expressed, laughing loudly and moving one hand up to rub my forehead. Colour dashed into Nyx's cheeks while he hovered over me, his hands braced beside my head.

"I thought this would go smoother. I am sorry, darling." I laughed loudly. A sheepish grin spread over the heir's face and he dipped his head to me. "You really make me stupid, Starlight," Nyx mumbled against my lips. "I have a feeling I no longer know how sex works. All I can think of is tasting you, being inside of you."

My toes curled on the bed, something low in my belly tightening. I closed the distance between our lips, reveling into the kiss, moaning when his fingers coasted over my hipbone. Nyx's fingers hooked around the elastic of my undergarments. "Lift your delicate ass for me, Starlight."