Chapter 56: A Big Present?

Madis POV

I moaned loudly, the sound muffled though.

"Nyx I can't."

"Starlight, give me one more. Come on, one more. I need one more."

I gasped and dug my nails into the pillow. My mate and the weird positions he liked to put me in. My butt was in the air, my chest on the mattress and my head pressed into the pillow. He moved against my rear, one hand fisted my hair, the other held my hip. And then...gods, he smacked my butt. I gasped, my toes curling and my walls squeezing him.

He gave my rear another smack. "One more!"

My walls clenched tighter around him and he twitched, spilling into me. I collapsed onto the bed, Nyx eased out of me and collapsed onto my body. His chest heaved against my back, he was panting and so was I.

A low curse left his mouth before he lifted himself up, stood beside the bed and just a moment later I was scooped up in his arms. "You are perfect," he whispered against my cheek, the damp strands of hair that fell over his forehead tickling my skin. "Utterly and fucking perfect."
I giggled, grabbing him by his neck and pulling him to me while we entered the bathroom.

He let me slide into the warm liquid and I sighed loudly, my head coming to a rest on the wall of the tub. "I will forever be in awe about this faerie magic," I said. "I still remember waiting for what felt like hours for the water to warm and fill the bathtub."

Nyx flashed me a sympathetic smile and took his place across from me in the bathtub, stretching his legs so they rested on either side of me.

"I remember that one winter the water would simple not warm and so Aesa and I had to sit in the cold water. Aesa got terrible ill after it, she had such a strong fever that I thought I would lose her, but she recovered and I know how happy I was back then. It was a different kind of happiness that I feel now—more relief played into it back then. But I still like to remember that feeling and how Aesa looked at me when she found out she was fit again. And of course how happy Geavin was. They weren't dating back then, but—sorry I am blabbering."

Nyx chuckled lowly and smoothed his hand over his face. I brushed my hand over his foot and up his calve before moving down again. My mate leaned his head back, exhaling loudly and closed his eyes. "You destroyed me. How can you blabber like this and be so full of energy. I am fully drained of it—deadly exhausted. The sex with you has destroyed me."

I laughed loudly, my hand hitting the surface and splashing water everywhere. "Maybe it is your age. You are over a hundred?"

One moment I peacefully sat in the water, the next Nyx's hands curled around my ankles and he pulled me towards him—consequently on him. My palms hit his chest, my face only stopping mere inches from his.

"One hundred is nothing, Starlight. I am practically the same age as you, so never say something like this again," he wanted to be stern but still had to grin. I giggled and leaned in.
"I am sorry, my love," I said and pecked his cheek. "I guess you are right. I love you."
Nyx breathed a laugh, the warm air tickling my neck. "I believe I love you more."
"Not possible," I grinned, shifting on his hips so that I could perfectly curl my arms around him.

"I still remember you saying that you dislike me a lot."

I giggled into his shoulder, reaching my hand forward to flick his wing. I wondered what that would do—

A yelp left Nyx's throat, followed by a low growl that made my toes curl. His hips jerked and he bounced me up.

"You are such a cruel wicked thing," Nyx drawled. I snickered which momentarily died down when he flicked my right nipple. Now I was the one pouting, but soon at to laugh again.
"If you continue doing that I might consider disliking you again."