Chapter 57: The Suriel, a Party and Secrets

Madis POV

"Conqueror of Death. Unifier of Realms. Healer of the Broken. Rebuilder of the Damaged. Mate of the future High Lord. And Queen of the Night," Rhysand said and rubbed over his chin. He looked like he was deep in thought, his gaze lowered to where Feyre held his hand.

Eve stared at me with a questioning look on his face, her eyes narrowed. "Maybe Madis has some hidden powers? We have no idea what the Cauldron has given her."

Rhysand's gaze swept up and moved to her, his features full of pride when he looked at his daughter. "You smartass. That could really be it. We have never questioned it, never tried it out if you have hidden powers."
I looked at all of them with an incredulous look on my face. "I doubt that I have hidden powers, wouldn't they have shown by now?"

Feyre and Rhysand looked like deliberating. "I don't think so. They don't necessarily have to show if they have not been needed yet."

"I am sorry for only telling you now," I said and both Feyre and Rhysand told me that it was fine and that they understood. "How did you catch it?" Feyre then asked, grinning.

"It just was in my trap. Loi and I wanted to catch something to eat. I built up a trap and suddenly it was in it. I was startled as hell."

Feyre breathed a laugh and turned to Rhysand who to my surprise was neither laughing nor smiling. He seemed like pondering. "I assume it wanted you to find it. I believe it wanted to contact you. I really want to know what it has to tell you next time."

I swallowed thickly and looked at Nyx who was already examining me. "I suggested she maybe talks to Amren or Elain first and then we try to contact the Suriel again?"

"That is a good idea, son," Rhysand said. "She will anyway come here for the mating ceremony. And speaking of said ceremony I think we should start planning, shouldn't we? It will happen in a few days."
Feyre must have seen my irritated and startled expression because she said, "With faerie magic it is possible to hold it so quickly. It normally happens very closely to the bond acceptance. Obviously if you feel rushed you can also postpone it."
Nyx took my hand in his, squeezing. We don't have to do that now. We can wait. We have all the time in the world. Whenever you are ready.

"I want it now. Really. Why wait any longer? The only thing that could happen is that I love you a bit more then, although I think that is not even possible anymore," I said with a smile on my lips. "I was only surprised that it can happen so quickly. Don't we need to plan anything?"
Nyx kissed my cheek and then my ear. "Nah, with magic it is possible to arrange most things within minutes or hours. You will just need to pick a dress and by the look on Eve's face I think she is more than excited to assist!"
Eve nodded frantically, "Yes, and so are Catrin and Noora!"

"For the location we thought about Elain's garden, just outside here. And concerning whom you want to invite it is up to you. Who do you think about?"
"Obviously our family. Dalia and Andras. Loran and Arkon. Probably Brilla as she is now attached to Loran," Nyx chuckled and then leaned his head back, thinking. "Noora will probably like to bring Breea which is fine. And do we have to invite Keir?"

Rhysand's face turned grim and he stared at the couch table for a moment. "I think we have to. I don't know what he will do if we don't invite him." Nyx nodded. He turned to me, brought his hand up to brush a strand of hair behind my ear. "Would you like to invite Aesa and Geavin? I am sure there is a way to safely bring them up here?"

How considerate of him.

I stared at him with pursed lips, my heart swelling in my chest. "Yes! I would love to have them here if possible and if it does not cause to many circumstances."
"No, I think it can easily be arranged. We ask Lucien to winnow them up here. I will send out the other invites."