If I Only Could I'd Make A Deal With God (And I'd Get Him To Swap Our Places)

Summary:

Finney makes a deal.

Notes:

Trigger Warning:Alludes to sexual assault and The Grabber being a creep in general, and the topic of suicide in regards to Finney's mother is brought up.

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

When Finney had found his mother, all he could do was stand still.

He had walked through the bedroom door, caught sight of her and everything stopped.

As much as he wanted to he couldn't look away. He couldn't move.

That is exactly what he felt when he saw The Grabber sitting in the kitchen. He couldn't move.

"I think we need to have a talk."

He laughed.

"That was a real neat magic trick you pulled, Finney." Finney did not like the tone the Grabber was taking, nor did he like the sound of his name in the mans mouth. He stood up and Finney had the urge to run, but he couldn't his body wouldn't listen to him. The Grabber took a step closer.

"I don't know how you did it. Do you even know what you did? He was getting closer to Finney.

"I think you do know what you did, because everywhere I looked you were there." He took another step towards Finney.

"You were there in place of that paperboy, Billy." He held up a finger.

"You were at the park with the other one, Griffin I think his name was." Finne felt a whole new wave of fear going through him when The Grabber used his friends names. Somehow his smile grew wider, almost as if he sensed Finney's growing fear.

"I didn't see you with the angry one, on the night I was supposed to take him, Vance was it? When I had planned to take him but I saw you with him later and It didn't take a genius to figure it out."

If Finney could move he would be hyperventilating, however it felt like all the air in his lungs had been forcibly ripped away from him. Which was probably actually going to happen if he didn't get out of here. The Grabber tipped his head back and laughed.

"When I saw him push you out of the way of the car, I knew you were the reason that I didn't get to play my game with Bruce." He was only a step away from Finney. If he reached his hands out he would be able to grab onto Finney and Finney would be done.

"And Robin, oh Robin." The Grabber was practically singing the boys name. "Today was the day I would've taken him, I could've done it, if it hadn't be for you." He pointed at Finney's chest and leaned down so that they were face to face.

"You, oh look at you." Finney's body finally decided to listen to him, but by then it was to late, The Grabber had wrapped his hands around Finney's shoulders forcing him to stay still.

"Finney Blake." His fingers drummed against Finney's shoulders.

"I kept seeing you in my dreams." one of his hands loosened on Finney's shoulders as he brought his fingers up to play with Finney's hair

"I came by a few times, just to look at you, I wanted to make sure you were real." His hand cupped Finney's face.

"I can't believe you're real." Finney was shaking, the Grabber took note of this and smirked he could feel the Grabbers grip tighten on his face.