Ch 1.

You recently graduated from the University of The Stakes. After months of searching for a job, you finally found one at the University a few towns over. The job was an hour from your home but the pay was great and the campus was beautiful. It was brown buildings with lush greenery everywhere. 

You've been working there for about a month and often had lunch alone either sitting in your car or in the break room at the university. All was going well, you loved this job, it was everything that you could have hoped for. One day they were holding a meeting with all of the staff and you saw him.

You couldn't help but stare in his direction. He was holding a black iced coffee, and wearing all-black clothing. His long black hair was slicked down with silver earrings and black glasses that had clear rims on the bottom edge. He was beyond gorgeous and you just had to know his name. The sight of him was all you needed to be hooked.

 You often found yourself looking in his direction, and zoned out then you didn't hear your boss call you to introduce yourself

 You often found yourself looking in his direction, and zoned out then you didn't hear your boss call you to introduce yourself. He calls you a few times and you snap out of it and clear your throat and go to the front of the auditorium. "Hello, I am..," You start to get extremely nervous and your voice starts to shake. 

Deep redness flashes over your tan skin and your armpits start to sweat. You shake from your thoughts and look in his direction again, " My name is yn..." You gulp and stare looking like a complete idiot, and deeply sigh, " I- I am the new Librarian and aspire to be the Admin Services Manager one day."

You hear a slight chuckle in the room as you are rushing back to your seat, dropping your eyes from his gaze so it isn't too obvious. You honestly feel like a fool because you don't know why this man took your breath away. You didn't have friends at work but you figured it was better to keep the two separate anyway.

 You had one rule but you were willing to risk it all, throw it all away for this beautiful man. You spent the rest of the week trying to find out who he was and trying to find him in the halls to be in awe of his beauty.

You didn't see him for a while and this made you feel sad. You even sat in the breakroom at work to eat your lunch during the next couple of weeks and you still didn't see him. One day you decided to go to the coffee shop during lunch. Reading books on your laptop, you saw him out of the corner of your eye. 

Your heart began to race, finally, it was him. Looking down at your laptop instead of gazing at him. You hear his order at the pickup, "Yoongi... Iced Americano... Your order is ready." You snickered to yourself because you finally know his name as he picked up his coffee and left. You are typically not shy but this man is too stunning.

It's been about three months at the job and you are loving it so far. You don't mind driving the distance because you always have high hopes of seeing him every day, though you don't. It was time for another meeting and you decide to sit in the back. 

Your laptop was open and you were ready to take notes, he walks in with his coffee in hand, hair bouncing as he moves. God, he's perfect, your mouth gapes open in amazement. You smile at him but he doesn't notice.

You returned to your desk and after a couple of hours of work, you look up and see him walking toward you

You returned to your desk and after a couple of hours of work, you look up and see him walking toward you. Again, you feel extremely warm, and sweat beads form on your forehead. As he stops right in front of you, his deep baritone voice shakes your heart, "Hello yn?" 

You stare at him above your glasses, mouth hanging open, oh my god, he remembered my name. You look blankly for a moment, "Um.... yes... um... what?" He chuckles and looks away, "my students need to come here for a tour of the library and learn how to access the resources of the campus... Can you help organize that?" "Me, WHAT?!" 

He clears his throat, "The other librarians would always do this for me. You've been here a little while, so you should be ok too... I can ask someone else..." Your cheeks glow dark red from embarrassment, "No, I-I can do it... When do you need me? Where?" His brows scrunched in confusion, " Can we do it in 2 weeks? In the conference room." 

"You want to do me in the confer-" His cheeks blush a bright pink hue, and he interrupts, "Um, yn... Ar- are you sure that you can do this?" "Yes... What's your name by the way?" I- I didn't catch it." He licks his pink lips, "Min Yoongi." You stare at him and whisper "YOONGIIII." His head shakes and you snap out of your daze, "Yes, sir, is the morning or afternoon good for you? How many students?" 

He tells you the number, and the two of you agree to meet next week to show him what you made for his class and if he would like to make any adjustments. He smiles in agreement and you were thinking, fuck, I want that ass, he's fine as hell. You worked very hard to make sure it was perfect and you have no idea why but you decided to treat next week like a date.

You brought him his favorite coffee and pastry waiting patiently in the conference room wearing a white button-up, black pencil skirt, and blue heels

You brought him his favorite coffee and pastry waiting patiently in the conference room wearing a white button-up, black pencil skirt, and blue heels. When he reaches the desk, "Hello Professor Min, I have been waiting... these are for you." His gaze drops to the floor to avoid staring at your form-fitting clothes, "How did you kn-"

 You chuckle, "Let's continue, shall we." He starts to choke on his words and just nods as he stands behind you, looking over everything. Once you're done explaining everything and making the proper edits. He lets out a sigh of relief, "I'm thankful you were able to pull through for this."

Turning to look at him, "It's not a problem at all... I- I... It's my pleasure." Standing up to walk him out of the door, "I will see you next week, Professor." The widest smile painted across his face and he thanked you again. When you got home for the night, your mind was stuck on him. 

You wanted to take things slow and ask him on a date but you were extremely nervous. You just knew in your heart, that you wanted to show him a little bit of your world. You don't know if he would like it, love it, or run away.

AN: Hey guys, this was my intro chapter. I am excited to start this story finally. It came as an inspiration to me one day on the TL on Twitter. My friend and I were just talking about random ideas based on hairstyles and glasses. I decided then that I wanted to make a fic. The song used for this chapter was Butterflies by Michael Jackson. I am not making a vid for this chapter but I thank you for stopping by. I do not know when the next update will be. I am working on something for a friend but stay tuned and have a great day. :)