Ch 3

You were all smiles from the night before and he was everything you wanted and more. He was the perfect gentleman and this was completely new for you. You couldn't wait to see him again at work. Wednesday, there was another meeting and you decided to sit near the same place Yoongi was last time. You had your coffee, laptop, and everything you needed. When he walked in, your face started to get warm and he smiled in your direction.

Your chest was rising and falling fast. He excited every part of you, and you stopped breathing when he inched closer to you. He bites his lip, "Hello, anyone sitting here?" Your head shakes no rapidly and your mind begins to race. Moments before the meeting began, you asked him how should you dress for Friday. He told you to wear comfortable clothes, that it's a surprise. Your hand touches his thigh and you quickly pull away, "I- I'm sorry... You make me nervous." His face gets bright red and his eyes glance around the room, "It's ok."

During the whole meeting, your heart was loud in your chest as if you could hear it. I just know he wants to fuck me too, you thought. You felt his eyes briefly looking your way the whole time and all you thought of was kissing his beautiful pink lips. You fumble around with everything when you glance his way and see him staring. God, he's so sexy, I want him to p-, "Yn, everything ok?" Your eyes get large and you wondered if you should tell him how you're feeling. Once again, you couldn't get the courage to talk, so your head shakes up and down. The meeting finished then you went back to work.

After work on Thursday, you were feeling drained and decided to go to the coffee shop

After work on Thursday, you were feeling drained and decided to go to the coffee shop. You needed caffeine for your drive home. Your heart fluttered when you saw him at the distant table, pouting, and singing. You tried to rush out of the door before he could see you, and he calls you to join him. FUCK. You slowly shuffle towards him, "Hi." He stares at you, "You look beautiful today." You choke, "Yeah, ok... It's just basic -" "I'm serious," he interrupts, "Tomorrow, come to my place after work, you can get ready there for our date." You wink, "What are we doing before? Are we going to ....?" He laughs, "Going to what?" You nudge him, "Come on, you know.." He grins, "You are being weird again but I like it."

He takes a sip of his coffee and you watch his throat move as he swallows it down. You wanted to place kisses and bites all over his neck. You look into his eyes and motion for him to move closer, you whisper, "Can I... kiss you?" He begins to choke on nothing and you pat his back, "I'm sorry, never mind," and lean away. You continue rubbing his back when he finally can speak with tears in his eyes, leaning closer and pecking your lips. Your hands rest on your lap at first, unsure where to place them.

He inches closer, your hands rustle through his hair, and your tongue seeks entrance to his mouth. Your face gets extremely hot and the whole room fades to black. Feeling and seeing him only, when you pull away, his cheeks were tomato red while he catches his breath. He mouths the word, "fuck," as he stares at you. Just one kiss was all it took, this is what paradise felt like, and you desperately wanted more of him already but didn't want to force it. You beam at him while you talk and your heart quivers the entire time.