Ch 2

The day arrived for the presentation and you have no idea why this made you extremely nervous. However, you made sure to dress cute today because you were going to see the man of your dreams. You wanted to make a good impression. Your hair was pulled into a high ponytail, wore a green bandage dress that was like a second skin on all of your curves, and gold heels.

You sat at your desk making sure the PowerPoint and everything were set up for the students

You sat at your desk making sure the PowerPoint and everything were set up for the students. You brought donuts, coffee, and juice for them just in case they were hungry. There was a knock on the door and your heart jumped out of your chest. Your mind was racing: Oh my god, oh my god, I'm not ready. What if I mess up? What if I break something? What if he hates me? What if the students hate me?

Another knock on the door breaks you from your ridiculous thoughts. He was waiting, they were waiting. You rush to the door just as he is turning the knob. You have the widest smile on your face, "Professor Min... Students... Welcome, I have refreshments on the side, please help yourselves and the presentation will begin shortly." He looks at you up and down, "Yn, you didn't have to buy them food."

You smile, "Hey, I'm sure they rushed to get to this morning's class and skipped breakfast

You smile, "Hey, I'm sure they rushed to get to this morning's class and skipped breakfast. You know how fast-paced college can be." He nods then you smile and walk to your desk and get the remote, waiting for everyone to be seated. All was going well until your remote died mid-presentation. You banged it against your hand to try and get it to work and a couple of your videos froze.

You were pissed but remained calm because people can smell fear. After 15 minutes of technical difficulties, it started to get better and you asked if the class had any questions at the end. The last student exits and they close the door. You throw the remote across the room then Yoongi peaks his head in to say thank you again. Your cheeks flush and tell him you're welcome then put your head on the desk.

You always manage to look silly in front of him and it was getting annoying. You cleaned everything up and got back to work. You wanted to see him again sooner than later. You just wanted to know more about him and decided to look up his schedule in the database and ask him if he wanted to go to lunch. You rushed to his office and patiently waited outside, you felt crazy. You don't know if he's married, or has a girlfriend, and here you are lowkey stalking him.