Ch 15

AN: ** This chapter contains heavy smut and double penetration in one hole. Analingus (male recieving), anal play, and sex toys** Hey y'all, I hope everyone is doing well. This chapter was written to Girls Need Love by Summer Walker and Late Night Special by Pretty Ricky ; ). If I make a mood video, it will be with the first song. I will see all of you in the next update. Update links and mood videos will be on all my socials including Ko-fi. I may start doing little previews of the chapters in the future on Ko-fi if that's something you guys would be interested in seeing. I'm still undecided so let me know. :)

You were home at Yoongi's place on Sunday, getting ready for the work week and cooking dinner when there was a knock on the door. You sigh seeing your fiance on the porch with gifts, swinging the door open, "Hey, babe-" He interrupts, smiling wide, "I like the sound of that... I would have let myself in but I don't know where Yoongi leaves the key." Jimin kisses your lips before entering, "Soo, what's going on?" He pouts, "I miss you guys already, I'm staying here with you all week." Yoongi comes downstairs, "Oh good, you're just in time for the family meeting."

Your eyes roll, "I'm still cooking dinner... Meeting!? About what, it's gonna have to wait til the weekend my loves." Yoongi chuckles, "NO it can't, come on Jimin, let's help her finish cooking dinner." After eating, the three of you sit at the dinner table and you stare at the men, "What is all of this about!? Are you guys doing ok? Jimin... Second thoughts about doing this?" Jimin grabs your hand, "No, I'm still in this and ready to be your husband." Your gaze shifts to Yoongi when he starts speaking, "My love." Looking at him puzzled, "Yoongi, is everything, ok babe? Did something happen?"

" Looking at him puzzled, "Yoongi, is everything, ok babe? Did something happen?"

His hand rubs your thigh, "I brought Jimin here to talk about the houses." Sighing, "You guys fucking scared me... We could have talked about this less dramatically... So what's the plan?" Yoongi clears his throat, "I said this before but for sure now, one of them has to go. We don't need three homes." Jimin pouts, "I just bought that damn house, definitely NOT MINE!" Rolling your eyes, "Jimin, nobody told you to buy that house. You didn't even know if we were gonna end up together, you were being impulsive for no damn reason." He scoffs, "But it worked didn't it, we are together." Looking into his eyes, "You know exactly what I meant by that Jimin. YOU-"

Yoongi taps your thigh, "Yn, Jimin... Please shut the fuck up... Are you two always gonna argue like children." Jimin chortles, "Maybe, all I'm saying is-" Your hand slams on the table, "Both of your houses are paid for right?! You guys can rent them out instead." Yoongi licks his lips, "Why would I rent my house? You two should, it makes more sense. Our job is close to my house so we should keep mine." You huff, "We had this conversation before, I'm not renting nor selling shit. Besides, nobody is allowed to use that room, only the three of us." You watch the two men turn red in the face and burst into laughter.