Ch. 9

AN: Hey everyone, it's been a little while. By the time you guys read this, I'll be back on Twitter and tik tok officially. I took a break from everything as I had a family emergency and dealt with it the best I could. This chapter was inspired by Kissing on Your Tattoos by Agust Alsina and I want you by Janet Jackson. I'm so in love with them together and want the best for them. How are we liking the story? As always, thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you all, no matter the platform you are seeing this on. The video will be posted on Tik tok, Tumblr, and Twitter. 

Yoongi immediately calls your phone when he receives the deposit

Yoongi immediately calls your phone when he receives the deposit. You ignored him and just wanted to eat quickly before returning to your shift. He was likely just as shocked as you were after getting the money from Jimin. You meant it when you told him this break-up was necessary but how long are you going to wait for him to get his shit together. He keeps calling your phone so you messaged him to leave you alone and shut it off for the rest of the day. When you got out of work tonight, he was waiting for you by the car. You sigh immediately, "Please just go home Yoongi, I don't feel like arguing. I just wanna go and rest."

He grabs your cheek, "You can rest at our house if you'd like." Your head shakes no, "Your house, remember... I gave back the key today." "Look yn, I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have pushed you away that day and I needed to be honest about my feelings." Staring at the ground, "Until something else happens for you to be sorry about. Do you want the truth? Can you even handle it?" "What truth ?!? I can bet you that my suspicions about you two are right." Rolling your eyes, "You know what... I've told you plenty of times that I never fell in love with my co-workers. You're actually the first one and well... Look where that got us." He leans against the car, "Ok but Jimin?!" "And what about him, this is about me and you." He scoffs, "He's part of the problem don't you think."

"IF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A PROBLEM

"IF YOU THOUGHT HE WAS A PROBLEM... WH-WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WANNA HAVE A THREESOME?" His brows scrunch, "Don't start yelling and being a bitch. It seems all I ever do is piss you off, you make me feel like shit." Staring in disbelief, "I'm so annoyed from proving that I'm for you and you only. I'd do anything for your dumbass." Tears roll down your cheeks, "Just leave me alone please, I'm so exhausted." He immediately hugs you tight, " If that's what you want, fine." Breathing him in, enjoying his warm embrace, knowing how to calm you down. You hated that you couldn't be angry with him for long, but you were determined to make a point this time. "I'll see you around, you should go... Grade some papers or some shit, anything to stop from obsessing over Jimin." His face turns red, "why do I even bother? You are a fucking assh-" Nudging him away to stare into his eyes, "A WHAT? Say it with your chest."