Ch 5

AN: Hey yall. I hope everyone is enjoying this so far. Do you guys feel like Yoongi is overreacting? It seems like he's slowly getting over his insecurities. This chapter was inspired by "Call it What You Want" by Taylor Swift. I don't know why some of her songs make me write longer chapters. I'm so excited to start the next chapter when things become more fun. And yes, I intend for the fun to start right away, LOL. I updated so many stories this week. Consider it an early Christmas present, if you celebrate or not. Have an awesome holiday and a happy new year. Thank you to those who have been enjoying this story. It's becoming one of my favorites to write. Until next time. The playlist will be updated and the mood video will be on tik tok.

********************************** 

This man spent the week avoiding you at work again. You were starting to ponder if this was a new pattern with him. Before things get worse, you will address it on Friday during your date. He is not going to treat you this way. The hot and cold is not something you will be ok with doing. You try to reason in your mind that maybe he's embarrassed of you, maybe he hates you. You decided that he doesn't like you as much as he says. Overthinking, that's what you're doing. He does love you and wants this relationship.

You contemplated going to his office and yelling at him but decided against it. This is work and you both don't need to be getting in trouble for your home problems. He has a lot of students and needs to prepare for finals week. You just wait until he messaged you about the date. You were not going to chase him no matter how sexy he is. You were locking up Thursday and you see him waiting by your car, leaning against it. "Hey, baby, I've been so busy, I'm sorry that I haven't seen or talked to you this week."

You smile at him, realizing that you shouldn't be upset

You smile at him, realizing that you shouldn't be upset. "I've missed you... Hey, tomorrow are we going out in my town? We can go to my place after..." His face twist and before he can respond, "forget that I asked. It's just, you haven't been to my house in a little while... I guess I can come to yours." He looks down, "OK... Maybe I'm not fully comfortable in your home yet." You scoff, "that's stupid- " "My feelings are valid Yn." Your head shakes, "I never said they weren't." You grab the car handle, "your place or mine." His eyes widen, "mine." You hug him and swing the door open, " UGH, OF COURSE..."

"