Ch 10

AN: ** This chapter contains anal fingering, male receiving. It also contains some bdsm**. So guys how are we feeling about this chapter? Was Tae wrong in doing that? Do you think Jimin is going to cause more stress and pain between them? How do we feel about that scene between Yoongi and Yn in the room? Thank you all for being patient with me. I work a lot and have a busy family life. Thank you so much for reading and I will see you all in the next update. I appreciate every one of you. I hope you're having the best year of your life so far. If not please try your best, things will turn around, I promise. This was written to Can't Be Friends by Trey Songz and On It by Jazmine Sullivan and Ari Lennox. The mood video will be posted on TikTok, Tumblr, and Twitter.

Staring at the name that popped up in the car, "TAE!?" He's talking in a low whisper, "hey love, first, I want to say congratulations and-" You pull out of Yoongi's driveway and start to go home, "Is everything ok? Did someone get hurt? Y-you never call me." You hear a door screech open and his voice sounds echoey on the other end, "I don't want to play messenger but you two really-" "What's going on Tae... spit it out." Sucking his teeth, "I don't even wanna tell you. I probably shouldn't have called." Staring at the lines in the road, "No, Tae, you obviously had some bullshit to tell me. What's going on?!"

His voice gets lower, "Jimin came over to my house sobbing

His voice gets lower, "Jimin came over to my house sobbing. H-he saw your post on IG and he's distraught." Your eyes roll, "So what Tae, he'll get over it." "You don't understand, he plans on showing Yoongi some pictures." You remain silent because you never took any pictures with Jimin, "What're you talking about? I didn-" He groans, "Um, promise not to get mad... I would take pictures of you two during and after work." You hush while he explains, "The two of you looked so in love, I wanted to save the moments between you guys." Your face scrunches, "LOVE!!!! That was a stupid ass idea Tae and how did he get these pictures?"

"...One day he was going through my laptop while it was open and printed them." "I'm going to kick his ass... He has issues man, tell him I said grow up and leave me the fuck alone." Tae grunts on the other line, "If you say so but you know how he can be sometimes... I'm sorry and I love you, ok." Taking a deep breath, "I do, and thanks for telling me... I love you too." You drive the rest of the way home nervous about what Jimin is going to do next. You've made it clear that you don't want to be with him he's too stubborn to see you guys would never work.

Packing your clothes for the week and heading to the front door an Instagram notification flashes on your home screen: