Ch 13

AN: ** this chapter is explicit and contains anal (male receiving)**
Hey everyone, this chapter was written to Tell Me Do You Wanna by Ginuwine, When We by Tank, and Body Party by Ciara. This update is not very long guys and that is ok :) I hope everyone is doing ok. I'll be heading back to work this week. I am still so tired and coughing but literally had nothing else to do in quarantine other than resting and writing, which I didn't mind at all. I hope you all stay healthy and drink lots of water. What do we think about this chapter? I don't if you guys saw that coming but I think Yoongi is going to struggle. I will see you guys in the next update. Thank you all for stopping by.

Yoongi was at his desk at home grading papers and you finally sorted out what to say to him. Taking a deep breath and touching his shoulder, "Hey baby..." Smiling and pulling you on top of him, straddling his lap, "Sweetheart," while he's holding onto your hips. Caressing his cheek, "You know I love you right... I have a question." He nods for you to continue, "I'll just come out and say it... What was that the other day? The last time with Jimin?!" Kissing your lips, "Nothing, I figured he really loves you and I'm sure you love him too." Rolling your eyes, "And what makes you think that?" "It would take an idiot to not see it...." Staring into his eyes, "And are you sure that you'd want to share..." He sighs, "I honestly don't know, I kind of said it in the moment but if it's something you want, I'll be okay with it eventually."

Placing your hands on his shoulders, "You can't go saying shit like that, especially around Jimin's dumbass." "And why not yn?" Huffing, "Because you know how obsessive and crazy... I'm sure he has it in his head now that you're completely okay with the idea of the three of us being something more." He scoffs, "Then tell him to stay away" Your eyes dart back and forth, "What do you think I've been doing? I've been trying to tell him for months." He pouts, "Well, I'm not completely against it. I know I shouldn't have said that, and ultimately the decision is yours." You scoff, "No shit, it's always been up to me. Try not to say things like that next time." He pecks your lips and wiggles his brows, "Next time, hmm," smiling at you, "I won't bring it up anymore. Now, come here." Softly kissing your lips while holding the back of his head.

Whispering to him, "Thank you for not arguing with me on this. Have fun working baby, I'll be in bed." He let you sleep tonight and was up for a long time working and he still looked very tired when he woke in the morning. Watching him slowly wake with a smile on your face, he was most beautiful in the morning. The both of you were getting all of the details set for your wedding and started sending out invitations for the big day. You made sure to tell Tae and JK that Jimin is not invited and not to bother telling him the location. They questioned you because they know that you've been still hooking up with Jimin. You assured them that it's just sex and nothing more, they told you Jimin doesn't see it like that.

He's been telling them Yoongi said you all could be together as a couple and honestly you knew he would be walking around telling people this. You weren't going to call him and yell at him since he knows every way possible to make you react. Both of you have been busy getting the last details of the wedding ready and the date is two months away. You are so excited and nervous to spend the rest of your life with the man who completes you. It was the weekend and you two were watching TV at home when there was a knock on your door in the afternoon. JK and Tae came to visit and you gave them the biggest hug. Then you remember they are usually the film crew so you reluctantly asked, "I know you guys aren't here for no reason... Are yall filming today?"

 Are yall filming today?"