Ch 6

An: THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EXPLICIT. Hey yall. I couldn't stay away for too long. I was thinking of this for a little minute. Hope you all like it. It was inspired by Please Me by Cardi and Bruno Mars, and also Goodbyes by Post Malone and Young Thug. How do we feel about her old coworker popping up on them? Do you think she'll go back to her old 'job'? It seems like things will finally turn around for them. We will see in the next update, the mood video will be posted on tik tok.

You peek through the viewfinder of the door and see your man dressed in comfortable clothes

You peek through the viewfinder of the door and see your man dressed in comfortable clothes. Your heart begins to race because you missed him so much. You swing the door open and jump into his arms, "babyyyyy." He holds you tightly and caresses your back, "Damn you look sexy... I brought you some food." You pull away and touch his cheek, "I don't want to eat... I want to go downstairs, let me relieve your stress." His deep voice chuckles, "No, we eat first" You help him bring in the food, "I guess... You know, it's going to be a long night... I've been waiting for this, and I can't wait to-" His face scrunches and you sigh, "what is it ?!"

He looks at your supple breast while licking his lips, "I was just coming over to surprise you .. Spend time with you." You kiss his lips, "please, trust me. I think we're ready." He sighs, "you're lucky I love you." You grin, "I love you more." You inhaled the pizza faster than you ever have before. He chuckled watching you eat and yelled at you to slow down. Your head shakes no and you mumble "we don't have time." He tries to keep up chewing his food. After finishing, you two freshen up, walk fast through the halls,  and make your way down to the kitchen. "Babe, slow down," he says.

You grip the door knob and turn to him, breathing in hard, "Are you ready?" His face turns bright red as he whispers yes

You grip the door knob and turn to him, breathing in hard, "Are you ready?" His face turns bright red as he whispers yes. The thought of what you're going to do made you so excited. You hold his hand tight and slowly descend the steps and lead him to the area with the couch and turn on the led lights. You slipped on the heels you had earlier so you were almost the same height. There is a large mirror to the side of the couch and you help strip off his clothes. He holds his breath as you slide down his boxers. Tongue flicking at his tip and you smile, "fucckkkk, I need this." Rising to your feet and walking behind him. He's naked in front of the mirror and tries to cover his body, "no, you're perfect," as your left-hand snakes down his shoulder.