Ch 8

An: Hey yall. How is everyone doing? This chapter was inspired by I Don't Wanna Do This Anymore by XXXtentacion and I Fall Apart by Post Malone. How do we feel about the live stream? Were you all surprised by Jimins confession? Would you guys have shared the money like yn did? I enjoyed writing this chapter and hope you all like it. The video will be on tik tok ❤️.

The next day you were discussing things with Yoongi to make sure he is going to be ok doing something like this. You didn't want to further jeopardize your relationship, sure he just watched another man dick you down but... You just felt like it was different from previous partners since you never indulged in threesomes with someone you love. Sitting there zoned out, Yoongi softly grabs your hand, "I think we are going to be ok. I promise that I won't get furious anymore." Staring into his eyes feeling like it was total bullshit so you just nod in agreement. "Hey, babe, when we're down there... My name is Bella, ok." He laughs, "REALLY. WHY?" Softly touching his cheek, "because, we don't use real names. It's kind of like a completely different world... That's why I told you to pick out a name. I'm excited to see what you come up with but please surprise me."

He leans in close to kiss you, and bites your bottom lip gently when you pull away, "Also... our cameraman Taehyung will be there and Jungkook will handle the chat and requests." He gasps, "But yn, why can't it be just us three? Why does there have to be a crowd?" Touching his chin, "How do you expect us to film all of the angles and handle the chat? Hmm, we don't have to do this if you're not ready love. It doesn't matter to me if we don't." "But... wh-what if I like it and want to-" "You'll be single then," you interrupt, "I left this lifestyle for a reason." He stares at you, "how is that fair? It's kind of hypocritical... don't you think."

You straddle his lap and stare into his eyes, "It's not, this is something I didn't want to do anymore so I fucking stopped

You straddle his lap and stare into his eyes, "It's not, this is something I didn't want to do anymore so I fucking stopped. Plus, I did this wayyy before I met you." He huffs, "I guess you win... I'm sorry." His arms wrap around your waist and hold you tight. Your eyes close when you feel his heartbeat pounding on your chest. Breathing in deeply, "I love you so much, Yoongi." He sighs, "Did you have sex with those two?" You acted stupid, "with who??" "With Taehyung and Jungkook?" You tried to hop off of him but his grip tightens on your hips, and your eyes dart to the side, "NO... Fuck no, they had their specific roles and it stayed that way." He scoffs, "RIGHT!" You feel enraged but didn't want to argue today, "just because I made porn doesn't mean the world was inside me. Am I not tight enough for you," winking at him.

He smiles, "hmmm, I don't remember, let's go to my room and you can sit on my dick." You cackled, "I could do that here." Biting his lip, feeling his cock twitch under you, "you're making me hard... Come on." He stands up and takes you to the room. The next two weeks of work went by very fast and every night after your shift, you'd go home to get the room ready for the stream. You spoke with Jimin to make sure he's ready. He happily told you yes, and said to be prepared for a surprise. Yoongi came over two nights before the stream and just wanted to enjoy the time between you two. You two spent the evening watching tv, cuddling, cooking, and eating together. This was a new feeling for you, he truly felt like your best friend with no drama for once.