Ch 7

An: THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EXPLICIT, BUT YALL ALREADY KNOW. :) I had fun writing this. I hope you all enjoy it. Um, buckle up. A lot of things happen but we start to see a different side of Yoongi. I will probably make a mood video, it will be on all my socials. I will try to update Tumblr more often. Thank you everyone and have a beautiful weekend. I am going to be very much under the influence this weekend and will have to catch up with you all when I sober up. Love you and you are amazing. This chapter was written to Bad by Wale and Rihanna.

You couldn't believe he gave you a key to his home and wondered if you should do the same. He loved and trusted you enough to do this for you but at the same time, he was insecure. This annoyed you so much about him, how can someone so fucking sexy be like this. You wish he would see just how special he really is. You honestly didn't know how things were going to be since your last blow up it left you feeling... irritated. The two of you went to the cafe after work on Friday. You stare at him across from you, heart fluttering in your chest, you smile wide, "babe, I want to talk to you." He grins, "everything ok." You grab his hand, "I decided to give you one too," reaching into your purse and pulling out a key, "but I have a question... I guess a hard question."

He nods for you to continue, takes a deep sigh, "We've been together for a little while, almost a year... So what happens if we make it? In the future, are we going to sell your house?" He looks at you, "Why my house?" Looking into his eyes, "because mine is paid for... We also have our room downstairs." He looks to the side, " That's your room yn... That YOU had way before I got with you." You scoff, "but what's happened to what's mine is yours and vice versa." His face gets red, "Look, let's not worry about that right now. We'll handle it when the time comes." "But... Yoongi." His head shakes, "that's enough, you aren't one to listen often but I-" His phone rings and his face lights up, "I have to take this call... I'll be right back."

You sit there pouting and space out when he returns to the table smiling, "sorry, it was an important call I-" Crossing your arms over your chest, "who was that Yoongi

You sit there pouting and space out when he returns to the table smiling, "sorry, it was an important call I-" Crossing your arms over your chest, "who was that Yoongi." His smile fades, "I'm working on something-" "SOMETHING FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?" you interrupted. "Don't cause a scene, Am I not allowed to be excited about anything." "No because it doesn't involve m-" "Are you serious? Funny, you're the one acting insecure right now... Should we go to the mirror?" He chuckles, "fuck you, Yoongi. You should be more open with me." He's getting mad and his cheeks begin to flush, "Yn, stop before I say something that I don't want to. Stop before I get upset, stop before I flip out... Not everything has to be a fight." He pinches the bridge of his nose, "It's weird asking you this but... Can you please just trust me... Please?"

He grabs your cheek, and all of your problems melt away, "OKAYY BABE!" He leans in closer to your lips, feeling the warmth of his breath on your skin. You stare at his beautiful brown eyes and then his luscious lips, which are slightly parted. You gleam, "kiss me... you idiot." His eyes crinkle slightly in the corners as he laughs at your commands, "careful before I take you home and-" Your kiss interrupts his words, smiling into this, "I love it when you take me home... Professor Min." He starts to blush, and whispers in your ear, "I love you." "I love you too, but just to set things straight, you are the one always fighting me... It would be so much easier." He pinches your cheek, "Sshhhh... Come on let's go."