Ch 11

AN: Hello everyone, I'm back. ** This chapter is explicit and contains some pet play, slight degrade/praise kink, and slight bdsm.**

Wow, there is a lot to unpack in this chapter. How are we feeling about Jimins truth? Do you think he and yn could have made things work or was their love more one-sided? This chapter was inspired by Love You in The Dark by Adele, a sad song, I know but it's so good. I hope you all enjoy and I will see you guys in the next update. I will have the video posted on all my socials.

                                                                            ***********************

You two showered together before work one day and Yoongi looked at the healed scars on your back that have turned dark brown in color. His hand trail along your tramp stamp, he smiles, "It looks so good babe, I'm so serious, I can't wait to cum on-" You slap his arm, "STOP!!" He cackles, "Ok fine," grabbing your hand, "Hey, how come we haven't gone to our other home? It's been a while, is everything ok?" You sigh, "You promise not to get upset." He nods and you gaze into his eyes, "I'm serious Yoongi, I didn't do anything wrong... You can't get mad." He kisses your lips, "Uhhh, ok, what happened?" Sighing, "Well... Jimin came to the school and-" He interrupts, "Excuse me, WHAT?!?!?!?!" Rolling your eyes, "Babe, as I was saying... His stupid ass pretended to be a student. He had an I.D. and everything. This fucker told me that he's going to be around more often. I haven't felt like being home because of that, it made me feel... Uneasy."

Tears stream down your face and for once Yoongi didn't freak out on you. He held you tightly, "Di - did he hurt you?" You sob, "No, I'm fine, he stresses me out, he has issues." Yoongi whispers, "You claim not to care about him so why does he make you so mad?." "You're joking right... He pisses me off and no I don't care about... What are you fucking accusing me of?" He taunts, "Well the pictures didn't lie yn. We look at each other the same way. Why is he so determined to get you back? You obviously... Did you make him some type of promise or something?" Prying his hands off of you, "No, no... I didn't. You act like it's my fault he keeps popping up on us. You created this scenario in your head that I'm in love with Jimin when I'm NOT!" His face gets red, "I'm only pointing out what it looked like to me. Don't act like a cunt."

Drawing your hand back to slap him, he catches it before it lands on his cheek

Drawing your hand back to slap him, he catches it before it lands on his cheek. "Let go of my hand, Yoongi." His eyes get watery, "Look, I'm sorry baby. I know you have no control over anything he does but please call me right away if he pops up again, I'll handle him." You cry loudly, "Why can't we just be happy? You are my man and I'm trying so hard for us." His salty kisses felt so good on your lips and you two whisper sweet 'I love yous" in between kisses before leaving the shower to get dressed for work. You were happy to be back at your desk, it was a nice distraction from what was going on in your home life. Yoongi made sure you were still coming home after work, you still rather be there with him because you felt safer. A message flashes on your lock screen: