Authors Note

I'm so sorry that updates have been incredibly slow. I started writing for an outlet and I really want to keep up on it. I know how annoying it can be for there to be so little chapters and patiently waiting on them.

I've just been going through a few things that have been making it almost impossible for me to even think about writing. And I want to try and put my best work on here.

I'm a new mom and getting used to a baby has been one hell of a challenge but on top of that she has been sick. It's been beyond any stress that I've ever dealt with.

And with that being my number one cause of stress, I've also been dealing with a list of other things. I don't like making excuses but I do owe my readers an explanation.

Please just have patience and be kind. I do plan on having a few updates very soon. I'll make sure it's five chapters minimum, I just have to find that time to sit down and write.

I know I don't do authors notes at the end of my chapters, that's just the way I like to do it. But I do love to still check in on my readers. To see how you guys are doing? To see how you are liking the book so far? And any positive or constructive criticism are always welcome!

I hope everyone is having an amazing day and I hope everyone has even better holidays coming up!

Feel free to vote, comment, and ask questions!

Word count:270