Ch.2 I want him

Author's note: I hope you guys like the story, I'll update the story soon as possible.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~
Jaekyung's Pov:

"Oi, wake up."  Dooshik tapped my shoulder. I was lying my head on the desk after finishing my homework in the library.

"Yeah Jaekyung, we are almost done then we will leave for home." Seungho Hyung spoke while doing his paperwork on his laptop.

I started rubbing my eyes after a short nap.

"Bro wtf, let me sleep, I am so fucking tired," I spoke in English.

"No, you won't, now go wash your face." Dooshik nagged me.

Dooshik and Seungho Hyung have been really close to me since childhood, I only trust them to be my friends, they are the sons of my dad's business partners. We went to the same schools. We would travel on vacations together and even race sports cars on weekends frequently. Seungho Hyung and I were both into guys, Seungho Hyung would be really casual and only did one-night stands often.

While Dooshik dated both genders since he didn't really mind. But he had so many on-and-off relationships. So I naturally got labelled together with them as a trio after Dooshik joined our Uni as Freshman this year.

Well, I wasn't really into casual relationships just like Seungho, though I do have one-night stands, none of them satisfies me. I am not interested in dating anyone.

I stood up and went to the washroom. I just finished my physics homework, it was too easy for me so I finished it quite early and slept, waiting for my friends. My friends forced me to go to the library today to finish my assignment.

I usually don't give a fuck about school but yeah like my father got a complaint from the University head that I don't submit homework and projects.

My family actively sponsors the university, that's one of the reasons why I got in. My father promised to give me his company if I get a bachelor's degree, so I had to start doing homework from now on to pass all my courses.

While walking back to the table, a pretty person caught my eye. It was the famous pretty boy in Biomedical Engineering. He is in one of the aisles attentively looking at the books. He had light brown hair with beautiful features. I couldn't help but feeling drawn to him.

When we joined as freshmen last year, we heard people talking about a cute boy in our form. People are too afraid to even talk to him. I never had time to see him so close, but now there he is, right in front of me. He really doesn't know how many guys and girls want him, but today I finally got to see him within a short distance.

He was standing there in the aisle, looking for a book. He is wearing white hoodie a bit big for him and tight black jeans which showed his slender legs and his round butt. He doesn't notice me walking closer to him. He adjusted his bangs from his fluffy brown hair.

When he finally found his book, his eyes sparkled in excitement. So fucking adorable. I saw him struggling to reach for the book, I knew I should take this opportunity. I dashed towards him and stood behind him.

I reached for the book with ease while my hand slightly brushed his small and soft hand. I took out the book and gave it to him. He turned around and thanked me. My heart skipped a bit. He is so beautiful, I always knew he was pretty, but today I realised he is very attractive.

His face was so small, his cheeks were so squishy, I wanted to bite them so badly. He had a pale face. Pink plump lips, waiting for mine to smash into his, I wanna see him take my length into his mouth and pretty lips begging for more.Fuck I really want him.

No, I must have him.

I went closer and smirked, I could smell the scent of Vanilla and cinnamon on him. Ah, so soothing, can't wait to taste him. But then, I realised he was also staring at me. I wanted to hear him talk.

"I know I am handsome, but you are stepping on my foot sweetheart." I can't believe I blurted that out, I never said that to anyone. But after seeing his reaction and seeing his ears turn red. I knew it did affect him.

He apologized and bumped his head to the back. This cute lil baby is so clumsy.

I couldn't miss this opportunity for standing so close to him at this moment, so I had to think of something real quick. When he was about to leave, I put my foot forward so that he can fall into my arms. But it didn't work out, so somehow I fell backwards and he also fell on me. I didn't think he would notice my plan, but I am glad it still went this way.

My back did hurt from falling. His tiny hands were on my chest. He gave me a peck on my cheeks. His lips felt so soft, I prefer if they were on mine. He was sitting right above my dick, I could feel his round and soft butt.

He widened his eye, apologized and ran before I could ask for his name. I got hard after that.

Keep running, you will come back to me one day, I will make you mine, sweetheart.

I stood up shortly after he left, I ejaculated myself in the washroom before going back  to my friend group.

"Ooo, so that's why it took so long," Seungho Hyung smirked at me.

"Huh, what?"

Dooshik laughed while pointing at my face.

I picked up my phone and saw a slightly pink lip gloss stain on my cheek.

"Who did you hook up with in the library so quickly?" Dooshik laughed.

"Yeah, whatever, let's go home." I cleared my throat. It's not like they would believe what happened anyways.

~~~~~~
Thank you for reading till the end!!!
I am gonna update this soon. Sorry for the late update!!