Ch7. Do you want me?

He continued biting Jaekyung's lower lip until it bled. Jaekyung couldn't resist anymore, he grabbed Dan's waist and pulled him towards his lap.

"DAN STOP!" Jaekyung shouted.

~~~

Third person's POV

Dan quickly removed his head away from Jaekyung. He looked anywhere but at Jaekyung. What if Jaekyung was angry that he kissed him? He felt embarrassed and had thousands of thoughts in his mind. He felt sorry and guilty at the same time.

Jaekyung held Dan's chin towards him with his hand, forcing Dan to stare at Jaekyung's eyes.

"Look at me, Kim Dan!" He spoke in English.

Dan couldn't recognize what was in Jaekyung's eyes. Lust? Concern? Anger?

"Let's not do this Dan." He sighed. He didn't know why he was refusing Dan, wasn't this what he wanted all along? 

"Why???"

"It's just because-"

"BECAUSE WHAT JAE??? AM I NOT LIKE THE OTHER PEOPLE YOU HAD BEFORE? WAIT, OH CUZ I AM A GUY-"

"No Dan, I am into men-"

"I AM PROBABLY NOT UP TO YOUR STANDARDS..."

"Sweetheart-"

Dan started sobbing hard, tears dripping down his cheeks.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you. I think I should leave."

Dan stood up but before he could walk away, Jaekyung yanked Dan's wrist so that he could fall into his arms again. Jaekyung was taken aback by Dan's sudden outburst, not sure what to do. He pulled Dan close to him, trying to console him.

"Dan, I'm sorry," he said softly. "I know that I hurt you, and I didn't mean to. Please, don't leave like this."

Dan started sobbing louder on Jaekyung's chest while holding his shirt tightly. Jaekyung listened to Dan's rambling, trying to make sense of what was going on in his mind. He found Dan's tears surprisingly endearing, and he couldn't help but find Dan pretty when he cried.

"Listen, baby, never say that again. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my life. Even when you cry."

Dan started to slow down his sobs.

"I don't care that you are a man, because I was always into men. Not sure what kind of rumours you heard about me. But I am not like that Dan."

Jaekyung cupped Dan's face in his hands and wiped off his tears.

"Dan I stopped you because if you didn't stop, I wouldn't be able to control myself."

Dan didn't know what to feel. He didn't know what he was feeling, why was he crying over a stranger that met him only a few days ago? Why did he want more from him? He didn't expect that he would start to have feelings so fast. He didn't want to miss this opportunity, he might never see Jaekyung again. 

Dan felt a sudden urge to take things further and express his feelings for Jaekyung more physically. He leaned in towards Jaekyung and asked, 

"Can I kiss you, Jae?"

Jaekyung didn't answer him, he smacked his lips over Dan's. Dan was shocked, and he gasped due to the sudden movement. Jaekyung bit his lips, hungrily eating his mouth like it was the end of the world. He kept chewing his lip until Dan felt like it was bleeding, he hissed in pain and opened his mouth. 

Jaekyung took this opportunity to put his tongue inside Dan's mouth. They fought with their tongues inside his mouth. Dan's mouth tasted like a mix of Chewgum and alcohol. This addicting taste which Jaekyung never wanted to leave. He was hungry for this taste and he finally got to have it.