Ch.5 How did I end up here? Part 1

Jaekyung's POV:

I was about to drink from the glass when I heard a loud thud on the couch. Dan fell next to me.

Fuck!

"Dan?" I rushed over to his side and shook him gently, calling out his name. 

"Wake up! Are you okay?" I asked, my voice laced with worry.

But he remained unresponsive, and my fear grew.

I picked up his glass and saw some white residue at the bottom of the glass.

Somebody spiked his drink. I won't spare that motherfucker.

But now I have to take care of him before somebody takes advantage of him. 

He looked so cute with his eyes closed next to me. His long eyelashes fell directly on his cheeks. His fluffy hair covered his forehead.

This is not the time to check him out, I should take him away from here.

Without hesitation, I scooped him up in my arms and carried him up in a bridal style, going past people in the bar, and going directly towards my car. I did get looks from some people around the bar. It was late at night and it was dark.

I carried him to my car. I carefully placed him in the front seat. I don't know where he lives, so I will take him to my house. I better be safe than sorry. I don't want anyone else to see him in this state.

"Sorry Sir, where are you taking him? He is our staff member."

A man in his 30s wearing the bar's uniform came running towards me.

" I am Jaekyung and I study in the same uni as him. He got spiked in his drink by someone in your bar. "I reached for my wallet in my back pocket and showed him my Student ID Card. 

He still looked skeptical about me. I mean I agree it would be weird to see someone taking your unconscious staff away. 

"Oh my god, I think it's better if Jooha knows about this."

"Yes, please call him and tell him Jaekyung will take care of him."

The manager searched for the number on his phone and called him. A few minutes later, he came back.

"Please take care of him, I will have to check the CCTV and find the culprit."

" Yeah, please let me know if you found them."

"Um okay, sir if anything happens please contact me here. I am Ken. And please wait I will bring his clothes and personal belongings to you."

He gave me his phone, and I saved my phone number on his contacts.
5 minutes later, he came running with a white tote bag.

"I think this should be all."

"Alright."

I put his tote bag in the backseat. I put the belt seat around him. He was still unconscious.  I drove quickly to my house.

As I pulled into my garage, I gently lifted him out of the car and carried him up to my bedroom. I laid him down on my bed and took off his shoes.

I was about to leave for the dressing room to get a shirt for him when I heard him muttering.

"Uhmm...Ungh... Jaekyung, here...!" He started moaning. Wait, he is dreaming about me? I found myself amused by the things he was saying in his sleep. He mumbled incoherently, his voice soft and dreamy. I couldn't help but smile at him.

But suddenly, his body tensed, and he let out a loud groan. I realized with horror that he was about to vomit. I sprang into action, grabbing a trash can from beside the bed and holding it up to his face.