Ch.17 Every corner of the house

Another explicit chapter, read it at your own cost.

Previously:

"Shut up, baby. I'm gonna make love to you."

"What did I do?" Dan asked.

"You were looking so hot and sexy today." Jaekyung attacked his neck.

"I am not clean now, Jae."

"That doesn't matter. You are the most beautiful person ever. And, you look so gorgeous and pretty."

Jaekyung grabbed the back of his neck and continued kissing and threw him to the couch.

"I am going to fuck you in every corner of this house."

~~~

"What did I do?"

"Nothing, baby, but I want you."

Jaekyung tore Dan's pants to the ground.

Dan was scared. He sobered up. He never thought that he would ever be in this situation. He had been dreaming of this moment for a long but never imagined it would happen. Jaekyung pushed Dan onto the couch and kissed him passionately. He took off and removed Dan's hoodie, leaving him with only underwear on. 

"J..Jae...slow down. You are not acting normal..."

Dan's underwear was soaking wet. Jaekyung slapped his dick causing Dan to whimper in pleasure.

Then he took off his own clothes. Dan was shocked by the sight of Jaekyung's body. Revealing his well-toned, muscular physique. The sight of his defined muscles caused a flutter of excitement within Dan, as he admired the physical attributes of his lover.

Dan's eyes traced the lines and contours of Jaekyung's body, appreciating the dedication and hard work that went into maintaining such a fit physique. The sight captivated him, reaffirming his attraction and admiration for Jaekyung.

It was so beautiful. He felt his heart beat faster. Jaekyung grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest.

 "Touch me." He commanded. Dan obeyed. His hands explored every inch of Jaekyung's body.

His soft fingers then reached for Jaekyung's sharp jawline. 

On the other hand, Jaekyung presses Dan's lower lip with his thumb. And he leaned in for another kiss.

"I have been holding back all day. I was thinking of you all day."

"Stop saying this." Dan was blushing. His eyes were still on Jaekyung's face.

"Why? Do you not like it when I compliment you?"

Dan tried to look away, but Jaekyung pulled his chin up towards his face.

"I don't know."

"I don't want anyone else seeing you like this."

He ran his fingers down his back and cupped his ass. Jaekyung asked."You like that?" 

"Yes. " Dan moaned softly, as looked at his torn clothes.

"And don't worry I will buy you new clothes." 

Jaekyung sucked hard on Dan's neck, leaving a new bruise on the pale skin.

"Don't be shy. Tell me what you want me to do to you."

"Let's just go to sleep."

Dan tried to stand up but Jaekyung pulled him back down to the couch.

"No, baby. We are going to have sex."