Ch.20 Getting dirty at night

WARNING: 18+, read at your own risk.

~~~

"Hello?"

"Hey, sweetheart."

To his delight, it was Jaekyung, his boyfriend. Dan's heart skipped a beat, his cheeks flushing with anticipation as he answered the call.

"Jae?" Dan's voice carried a mix of excitement and affection.

Jaekyung's warm tone echoed through the phone. "Hey, babe! I just wanted to hear your voice. I miss you so much. It feels like forever since we last saw each other."

Dan's heartbeat quickened, his smile growing wider. "I miss you too, baby. It hasn't been that long, you just dropped me off in the morning."

"Did you come home already?"

Dan reassured him with a smile, "Yes, Jaekyung, I'm home now. Jooha is taking a shower."

Jaekyung's voice held a hint of excitement as he asked about their day at the theme park. "So, how was your day at Everland? Did you have an amazing time?"

Dan's face lit up as he recalled the thrilling adventures they had experienced. "Oh, Jaekyung, it was incredible! Everland was so much fun."

Jaekyung's voice came through the phone, a mix of longing and desire. "Hey, babe. I can't stop thinking about you. I want to see you right now. Is there any chance I could come over?"

Dan's heart skipped a beat as a wave of longing washed over him. He glanced at the clock, contemplating the late hour and the responsibilities that awaited them in the morning. But his longing for Jaekyung was hard to resist.

"I want to see you too, Jaekyung. But it's getting late, and I must go to the campus tomorrow in the morning. It would be best if you got a good night's sleep," Dan replied, his voice tinged with a hint of disappointment.

"But I really want to see you." Dan could feel him pout.

"Jaekyung. Let me take a quick shower, and then we can video call each other." Dan suggested.

"That sounds good sweetheart."

After cutting the call, Jooha came out a few moments later.

Dan went to shower, got an idea and started giggling. He showered quickly, making sure he cleaned himself properly.

Dan locked the door of his room and stood in front of the mirror, wearing a beautiful pink lacy lingerie nightdress that hugged his figure perfectly. It was a random gift given by Jooha last Christmas, but it came into use now. The soft, delicate fabric cascaded down his body, accentuating his graceful curves and highlighting his natural elegance.

He immediately video-called Jaekyung. Jaekyung was surprised to see Dan wearing such a sexy nightdress. The pink lacy night dress fitted Dan perfectly, the nightdress enhanced his natural charm, drawing attention to his slender shoulders and the gentle curve of his waist.

"Fuck Dan, stop tempting me."

Before Dan could utter a word, a loud crash echoed through the call, startling him. It was evident that Jaekyung had broken an object nearby in a fit of anger. The sound reverberated through the virtual space, a clear manifestation of Jaekyung's pent-up frustration.

"Are you okay, baby?" 

"No, I am not." Jaekyung then pointed at his bulge. Dan blushed looking at his hard cock. He could feel the frustration of Jaekyung through the screen.

"What do you want me to do?" Dan asked.

"I want to see your body."

Dan stood up as he placed his phone on the night table. He showed his face to the camera and started showing off his sexy lingerie nightdress, giving Jaekyung a 360-degree view of his body. He was standing in front of the phone naked.