Ch.14 Is this Jealousy?

School started, and I already hate this semester, but hope you enjoy this chapter.

*************************

"Jooha?" While Dan was cleaning the glass, he looked at Jooha who was cleaning the table.

"Yeah?"

"Are you seeing Dooshik?"

"Dan...um actually," Jooha was avoiding Dan's eyes.

"ANSWER ME JOOHA!"

Jooha's cheeks flushed slightly, and he cast his gaze downward, a shy smile playing at his lips. "Yes"

"Jooha I just can't believe you didn't tell me."

"I am sorry babe."

Dan's heart sank as he realized that he had learned about Jooha's new relationship through a stranger rather than directly from his best friend. A wave of hurt washed over him, tinged with a sense of disappointment and a touch of jealousy. He had always cherished the open and honest communication between them, and this unexpected turn left him feeling left out.

Finding a moment alone with Jooha, Dan mustered up the courage to express his concerns. "Jooha, I heard from someone else about you and Dooshik. I have to admit, it hurt me a bit to find out this way. We've always been open with each other, and I hope we can continue to be."

Jooha's face softened, realizing the impact of his actions on Dan. "I'm sorry, Dan. I should have told you directly. I didn't mean to hurt you or make you feel left out."

Dan sighed, his concern evident in his voice. "It's not about me being left out, Jooha. It's just... Dooshik has a reputation as a playboy. I don't want you to get hurt. I care about you, and I want to make sure you're making the right choices for yourself."

"I know babe, trust me I won't get hurt."

Dan's worries didn't vanish completely, but he trusted Jooha's judgment and the strength of their friendship. He knew that he couldn't control Jooha's decisions or protect him from potential heartbreak, but he could be there to support him through whatever challenges might arise.

With a small smile, Dan reached out and placed a reassuring hand on Jooha's shoulder. "I just want you to be happy, Jooha. If being with Dooshik brings you joy, then I'll be here for you, no matter what. Our friendship means everything to me."

As the weekend came to an end, Dan and Jooha wrapped up their part-time job at the bar, feeling a mix of exhaustion and fulfilment from the busy days they had spent. They bid farewell to their coworkers and made their way back home.

Meanwhile, Jaekyung, Dooshik, and Seungho had indulged in their shared passion for sports car racing. The adrenaline-filled races had brought them closer, fostering a bond of camaraderie and excitement.

As the new week began, Dan found himself feeling a bit groggy from the eventful weekend. His body ached, his back protesting from the physical demands of their job and the sex with Jaekyung. Yet, amidst the fatigue and discomfort, his heart fluttered at the memories of the time he had spent with Jaekyung.

Jaekyung took his virginity away, Dan blushed hard. His ass hurt and the ache between his legs were proof that he was no longer a virgin.

Yet, despite the pain and slight soreness, Dan loved every moment of it. The intimacy he shared with Jaekyung. How they both felt so good together.

Dan was still trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had sex with Jaekyung and not just ordinary sex. Oh, no. He had his first experience with another guy on a bed.