Ch.3 Sweet dreams

Warning: +18 scenes in this chapter, read at your own risk.

Dan's Pov:

It's Friday already.

I am in bed right now, I have work tomorrow, I just came back from uni but I am so tired. I think a lot of college students can relate to that. Feeling tired after just attending lectures. I wasn't like this in high school.

Jooha told me about the trio before, telling me that I should stay away from them. They are similar to F4, and they like playing around with people's hearts and minds. I kept hearing from people that they are fuckboys and that they will hurt me emotionally if I get too close to them. 

Their devil-like attitudes attract people like moths to a flame. Despite their behaviour, people couldn't resist them.No one can probably change them. But I never seem to notice how they look like, too busy with school, hehe.

Thinking about the incident in the library yesterday. I still can't believe I kissed him on his cheek, I am so embarrassed, I never kissed a stranger before. This was so random, but he was so handsome. I could still feel his aura which exudes an air of confidence and danger.

He probably noticed how clumsy I am. I started punching my pillow on the bed. 

Ahhhhhhhh, I screamed.

"Why is it so noisy in your room?"

"Why didn't you knock on my door?" I shouted at Potato—Jooha's younger brother.

He didn't seem to be affected by my words."You are so noisy, you are disturbing me!"

"I am sorry kiddo."

He is already in his final year of high school. But I still treat him like a kid. Jooha is already a baby to me and so is his younger brother. His name is Yoongu but we call him potato. He is also hardworking as his older brother.

He stood there for a while, fidgeting with his fingers. I knew he wanted a favour from me for sure. Stayed with him for so long and I already figured out his habits.

"Okay, what do you want?" I sighed.

"That's my hyung, hahaha!"He laughed evilly. "Can you help me with my chemistry homework?"

"Yoongu, I am busy, I have so much work to do and study for my midterm!"

"You don't have that much work to do! You don't even have a boyfriend?"

Yoongu knew me and Jooha are both gay. We both came out to him when we were in High school. 

"Shut up, how is having a boyfriend related to this?" I hit him playfully.

"Ouch, wow chill I was kidding, I am sorry hyung, but please help with chemistry."

"Alright."I sighed.

I helped him with his chemistry homework while eating our dinner on the sofa in our living room. We ordered takeout and ate fried chicken. Jooha was out again, not sure why but since last week, he has been going out at night very often. 

Whenever I asked him, he said he has some important work to do. I don't want to question him; I respect his personal space but still worry about him. But he always looked tired and sweaty the next morning.

I went back to my bed after teaching him.

*********
He threw me to the bed and immediately went on top of me.

He pinned my hands over my head and started kissing me all over my neck. He bit my neck so hard, a moan came out of my mouth. He left a deep mark on my neck.