Ch.4 We meet again

Note: I am sorry, I had an important exam on Monday. So I had to post this late. I hope you guys enjoyed it, sorry I am not really a good writer, but I am trying my best.

~~~~~

Dan's Pov:

I can't believe it's him. I really don't want things to get awkward, but since it is my job, I need to act normal. He probably doesn't really care about me anyways, it's just a coincidence to see him here again. Anyways I am just doing my job.

Ken made the drinks himself instead of the bartender and told me to bring them to the first floor.

I went up to the VIP room on the first floor with a tray full of drinks. 

It shouldn't be hard, right? I took a deep breath and kept a bright smile and opened the door.

"Yo bro, how the fuck did you do that?"

"I don't know, Leo!"

I knocked on the door and entered.

All their attention fell on me.

"Good evening, I will be serving you all tonight, I brought some drinks for now, will bring food later."

I gave them the brightest smile I could. This was so awkward.

I looked around and recognised some of the boys from our university and of course him.

He was staring directly into my soul, I was feeling so naked under his gaze. Felt like he was undressing me with his eyes. My face heated up and I looked away. I could feel him smirking from the corner of my eyes.

"Oh is it Dan, aren't you from our Uni?"One of the boys asked while looking at the nametag on my shirt.

I looked at the person who asked me.

"Yes," I replied shyly.

"Just call me Seungho hyung alright!"

I am surprised he knew me, he seemed so sweet, and I felt a little calmer and safe. 

"Oh, you are such a pretty little thing, I didn't know you worked here, I am Dooshik by the way." I blushed immediately at his words. It always feels good to hear compliments.

" Call him Dan hyung, he is older than you." Seungho hyung said.

" Sorry, hi Dan hyung I am Dooshik. Wait... aren't you the best friend of Jooha?"

"Sorry?" I was a little surprised.

How does he know Jooha?

"Oh, I met him through a project and he talked about you." Doosik scratched his head and sat back down.

I awkwardly placed the drinks on the table. The person who I wanted to know his name, didn't introduce himself.

 I could feel someone's eyes on me, and it was making me feel uneasy. It wasn't just any gaze, it was intense and unwavering, the kind that makes you feel like you're being undressed with their eyes. I was ready to leave so I could grab some food for them.

I grabbed the tray tightly, but before I could leave, I tripped over to his side, I don't think it was that noticeable to anyone, they were too busy talking...

Not again.

His strong big hands caught my shoulders before I could fall on him. But still I avoided eye contact with him. He leaned closer and whispered into my ears,

" My name is Jaekyung by the way."He spoke in a deep voice. My cheeks felt warm again. I could smell the same addicting scent of his perfume, woody with a little bit of essence of musk.