chapter 6

Kushida pov.

We all are present in our class checking at our phone is there are points updating .

There was still no points coming.

' why the hell god ? Do you want me to become kuchisaki ona that much ?'

" Why the hell we didn't get points yet ??" Sudou yelled at me.

" Don't yell at her. she didn't know too " haruka stand up for me.

" Ahh she is the one that talked like a leader that time" ike commented.

" So , what's your point ? You're saying we don't get our points just because she talked like that ?" Shinohara stand up for me too.

' ah girls thank youuuu' as I was feeling blessed because of this girls. I hear a ding sound from my phone.

Not just my phone everyone phone ring too.

' ohhh we get our allotment '

I look at the points we get totally 58000 points.

" We get our points , but why is it still less like that ?" Ike stated the obvious fact.

Chabashira sensei opened the door and entered our classroom.

" Sensei why is our points are low like that ? " Hirata asked.

Chabashira looked at him then she looked at me.

" Your explanation for the points is right so, you understand how this situation happened too right kushida ?" chabashira said to me.

Everyone stared at me curiously.

I stood from my seat " actually yeah "

I walked towards the board. And stand infront of the class.

" Last month before I explained my theory our class already done many things that breaks the normal high school rules. Even after I said my point of view there are still students who did what they want. Do in just one month we have 67 cases of talking , 58 case of tardiness ,66 cases of sleeping , 46 cases of using phone during lessons and many more .after all of that we minuses from our points the points we get are this " I explained.

" Wait it is true ??" Yamauchi sweat dropped.

Chabashira looked at the class." As she said , use your common sense . If she wasn't here you will all just have zero points in this month. As I told you in the first day . This school judges students based on their proficiency .she was the only one who really understand that . That makes you all worth nothing. D means defective "

" You all just disgusting garbage " she stated.

............

' ahh this awkwardness ' I rubbed my head.

" However you all lucky that you get more points class c in the first month. And this school provides hundred percent guaranty for the class a students for their students. So you all have to reach the class a to secure your future." Chabashira broke the silence again with a big explanation.

There was some relief sighs and some shocked faces.

" Now get in your seat and I'll take the class " she stated.

' she said as if nothing happened '

" Ah chabashira sensei I have something to ask " I asked her.

" What is it ? " Chabashira looked at me.

The class looked at me with quizzing face

" As you said in the first day .we can use our points anything in the school right ?" As I said.