chapter 20

No one pov.

" So why do you want me to help you again ?" Horikita asked kushida when they are in library.

" Me , mori san , inogashira san , and wang san decided to do a book trade this weekend horikita san . I can't decide which book should I choose that's why I asked your help horikita san " kushida explained.

" But why did you ask me ?" Horikita asked her.

" Aren't you always read some whenever you have free time ..."

" They are moral values novels . That are not some weekly magazine to exchange " horikita said to kushida.

" That's true you come to help me anyways ~"

" That's because you annoyed me to help you that's why I'm helping you . You owe that " horikita crossing her hands.

" But as far as I remember ...."

Few hours ago

" Horikita san can you help me chose a book from library ?" Kushida asked horikita in the morning.

" I don't want to wasting my time on useless things " horikita said turning her head.

" Okay I ask sakura san " kushida then went to sakura seat.

" Huh ?! Wait!" Horikita called kushida.

Kushida turn back.

Horikita coughed.

" You're lucky that I'm also going to library in the free period .so I help you in that " horikita said not looking at kushida.

" Yay that's so lucky let's go together !" Kushida exclaimed.

Present time.

" But horikita san aren't you the on-"

Horikita cut off kushida.

" Let's just find some book and leave this place !" Horikita started walking before kushida.

" Hey wait for me " kushida followed horikita.

After some minutes.

" Horikita san aren't these novel are a little dark ???" Kushida just deadpanned after reading the names of the horikita recommend to her.

'To kill a mockingbird

Heart of darkness.

Things fall apart

Slaughterhouse five

As I lay dying

Disgrace

My sister serial killer.

Seriously ?!?!'

" What do you mean these are some extraordinary novels . I'm going to read all of them !!" Horikita said as her eyes shine.

' it looks like she likes the novels . At least she is happy ' kushida leave horikita there to search for a nice book while horikita was reading the books eagerly.

Kushida find a book called

the girl with the dragon tattoo.

' I never expected to find this book here . I remembered seeing the novel as a movie . Okay I give it a try again '

Kushida take the book and went to a desk in a library to read the book.

As she was started reading.

Kushida constantly felt a gaze at her.