character backstory. 1

I finally decided on my ocs backstory , I don't know how to write angst so sorry if it's not sad

And even thinking a sad backstory  is hard .

Hizazhi hashirama from class C

Personality : cheerful , goofy , class clown , always had a big smile , one of the top 5 handsome boys in first year .

But it was all a facade he made for other people around him.

He just want everyone think easy of him and don't expect anything great  from him .

Backstory.

Hizazhi was born as a middle child in a rich family .

being born as a middle child he always compared to his older brother and does not loved like his younger brother  .

Hizazhi was not that smart when he was young  , because of that his family often ignore him like he is never existed .

It was not like he was naturally smart , but it was a plan of his older brother to get his Younger brother a fake tutor that doesn't teach him good .

His tutor gave him severe punishment whenever he did anything incorrect  .

Even without a good tutor he get high marks in exams not top mark but a good mark.

Whenever hizazhi get low marks in exams , he always get punishment like  getting starved and locked  in up in a dark room .

He developed a nyctophobia because of that .

He always had  ptsd whenever he is alone in darkness.

Hizazhi was best in physical activities because of never wanting to disappoint anyone in this field too.

He practiced day and night again and again for a karate match .

When the match was near , he suddenly got a fever . But he didn't stopped training . 

he did not want to disappoint anyone , If he disappoint anyone they don't love him , they will leave him , that's what running through his mind.

He trained so much that in the competition when he get to the finals even with a fever ,he was knocked out by the opponent with just one kick . Because his fever reached high .

His parents didn't congratulate for getting the second place but gave him disgusted and disappointed look .

They left him with his grandfather , even told him never call them parents until he achieved something big.

He begged his parents not leave him and but they didn't care , they want a success not a failure.

After that he tried many things to achieve the first position , but he never achieved the first place .

At one point he gave up on his life , when he was near suicidal thoughts, he saw a clown that do everything wrong but still everyone laughed at it .

Even some kids happily hugged it. At the moment hizazhi realized he doesn't need to be a champion for everyone love him . He can just be a clown .

In that aim he applied in advanced nurturing academy  to start a new life of being a clown .

His acting skills are so good there is no one doubt at him.

He often became a punching bag of ryuuen as he make mindless jokes of him infront of the class .

Even though he acts like this , he will become very loyal for anyone who he trust ,

Unfortunately there is no one he trust  ....

Yet ...

Hizazhi fake  oaa

Academic Ability: C ( 36 )
Physical Ability:  C (56)
Adaptability: C (67)
Social Contribution: C (51)
Overall Ability: C ( 63)

He purposely lowered his capability to be not expected by someone.