chapter 32

No one pov.

" What is it ?"

" Why did you call me out here ?" Horikita asked chabashira in the rooftop.

" I get straight to the point  , what kind of method did you use ?" Chabashira asked horikita.

" What do you mean ?"

" Don't play dumb , those three wouldn't withdraw their complaints for  no reason " chabashira said

" I'll leave that to  your imagination " horikita said .

" I'll change the question then ,  who thought up the plan to get  class D to back off ? " chabashira questioned her.

" Why do you want to know ?"

" if you're interested in reaching class A .let me give you one piece of advice "

" Try to understand about ayanokoji and kushida as much as  you can now , while you can , if you don't it might be too late " chabashira said to her .

" Why do you think those two helping you people ? , Why despite ayanokoji's excellence does he refuse to reveal what can he do ? Why kushida who was the polar opposite of ayanokoji stick with him always ? Why does kushida still hiding her own potential ?" Chabashira explained her.

While in another place .

Ayanokoji standing somewhere while looking at the sky .

" Hey ayanokoji !" Sudou called him.

" How'd the hearing go ?" Ayanokoji asked as if he didn't know .

" I don't know what happened , but class C guys withdrew their complaint out of nowhere " Sudou said excited.

" I see that's good " ayanokoji replied.

" horikita said to me say thanks to kushida , I think kushida also helped in this case in someway "

" Probably "

" She is pretty amazing , ah ayanokoji can you help me ?" Sudou asked him.

" Hm ?"

" Can you ask kushida what is her type in boys ? " Sudou said while blushing.

" Why ?"

" Please , you're the one close to kushida , please do it for me " Sudou asked him.

" I try "

" Thank you ayanokoji , oh , I'm off to practice now , bye " Sudou waved his hand.

Ayanokoji also waved his hand.

It started raining.

In another place .

Class A arisu , kamuro , kito , hashimoto met class C ryuuen group.

Arisu's pawns came before to guard  her .

" Sayakanagi ?"

" You're from class C , oh I'm sorry from class D , right ?" Arisu said softly but mockingly.

" Already playing the queen of the school from the start ? , We'll aren't you something ?" Ryuuen smirked.

" That's not my intention " arisu smiled

" I'm gonna crush those class C , then class B and in the end class A , I'm gonna crush you too " ryuuen warned her.

" but ,Can you make that happen ?" Arisu looked directly at his eyes .

" There can be only one ruler "

" That's right " arisu smiled .

" Damn , that was intense " kushida said holding a umbrella , she was middle of both of them .