chapter 26

" You seem you're not in your mind kyosan ?" Ayanokoji said to kushida as they were going to the cafeteria along with horikita.

" Huh ?"

" That's true kiyopon ..." Kushida nodded .

" Is there something on your mind ?" Ayanokoji asked her.

" I ....I rejected yamauchi kun today " kushida said to him.

" Oh , so he is the one who write the letter " horikita said

" Yep "

" So ?" Horikita said not understand why was she sad.

" Yamauchi kun , explained why he like me , that was so sweet , I never thought yamauchi kun can say something like that " kushida smiled and said .

" So ... You think of accepting him again ?" Ayanokoji asked her.

" No , I don't feel the same way as him , it's just no one ever told me something like that ..."

" I feel happy " kushida said with a cute smile.

Horikita turn into  other side while blushing .

" Whatever , Don't make that face " horikita said .

" What ?"

All of them come to cafeteria.

While kushida ordering in the cafeteria.

She saw hirata .

" Oh , hirata kun!  " kushida waved her hand.

Hirata noticed her .

" Oh hello kushida san " he greeted her.

" Hello hirata kun "

" You can be comfortable with me , you can call me yosuke " hirata said.

" Oops sorry yosuke kun "

" No worries " hirata smiled and said.

" Yosuke kun do you want to join us in lunch ?" Kushida asked him .

" If I'm not a bother "

" You're no bother " kushida pulled him to where she , and the other two were sitting .

" Kiyopon , horikita san , do you mind If I bought yosuke kun to eat with us " kushida asked the both.

" I don't mind ..." Ayanokoji said .

" I don't care " horikita said as she shot a glare to hirata .

" You can sit next to me yosuke kun " kushida said to hirata.

" Thank you kushida san " he sat in the chair.

" It was surprising for horikita san and ayanokoji kun getting along with someone " Hirata said to ayanokoji and horikita.

" Well , I don't want to waste my time in making friends " horikita said drinking water.

" She just saying she was shy " kushida said .

" well , I don't know how to make friends , and kyosan was teaching me ..." Ayanokoji stated.

" He actually a just a cute  shy ( and dangerous ) boy behind his poker face" kushida said .

" Oh okay "

As they started eating.

Hirata can't help but notice the way kushida looking at him with curious of something about him and other side horikita was glaring at him , and ayanokoji well .... He just eating.