chapter 30

I'm going to skip all of the things that happened inside the student council , sorry , because there is not much of kushida influenced anything there anymore .

______________________________________

No one pov.

All of the people  inside the council came out after the meeting .

When horikita , ayanokoji , chabashira  and sakura they heard a camera clicking sound in their side .

They turned to look at the one of the  guy who were guarding the student council room ,

before they went inside , was pushed against the wall by the other one , and kushida was laughing and taking photos of them from every side .

There was a dead silence .

Chabashira literally said ' I'm not dealing with this ' and went away from that place .

" What the hell is happening here ?" Horikita said to snap back kushida to reality.

" Oh - horikita san , kiyopon , sakura san , Sudou kun , how did it go ?" Kushida said to them while greeting them.

" I don't want to talk about it , sorry kushida san " Sudou said and left the place .

" Let me guess , not so well" kushida said.

" Yeah , before that what is happening here ?" Horikita asked her.

" Well.... I get bored and they didn't allow me inside  ,so.... I played them a little " kushida said as she turn back to the boys who were still in kabedon position .

" You can go senpais, thank you for your time ,  we can resume it later " kushida said while smiling .

The two relax finally and left that place kind of scared of kushida .

" Can we win though ?" Ayanokoji asked horikita.

" I don't intend to lose , I won't give up " horikita said as she turn back and left the place .

' that's some good confidence ' kushida thought to herself.

" Before going , I want to know why did you take photos of you like that kushida san " horikita said glaring at her .

" Well , it was not crime to  enjoy our own beauty , wasn't it ?" Kushida said .

Horikita sighed and left the place .

" I'm sorry , I should've spoken up from the start , but I didn't ...have the courage " sakura said tears swelled up in her eyes .

' oh my baby '

" Don't worry sakura san , it was normal to be scared at this kind of situation , if I was in this situation , I will probably be freaked out , and started cursing " kushida trying to comfort sakura .

" But .. "

Suddenly manabu and tachibana came outside from the council room .

" You're also here ? Long time no see " He said looking at kushida.

' yeah , I find you stalking horikita from time to time ' kushida thought to herself.

" Well yeah , that guys didn't let me inside , but no worries , I'm going to spread bl rumors of them and I have a base for  the rumor , a rumor of 75 days , president senpai " kushida said.

There was a silence .

' why there is most of the time silence when it's involving me ?' kushida thought to herself.