chapter 17

Kushida was on the way to ayanokoji dorm to celebrate their passing on the exams. She was the one bringing the snacks.

Kushida pov .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elite possessing system

' wow I missed you '

Congratulations !!

Passing your classes without even  a single fail and degrade another class.

Academic ablities increased ∆∆

You gained more trust from your class.

Knowledge has increased.

Your iq has been polished.

Iq increase to 140.

Overall Manipulation increased by 27 points.

' my iq increaseed to 140 huh what is horikita level again ? I bet it's near 140 '

I  continued my way to ayanokoji room.

" Cheers !!!!"

Everyone of our study group was here .

Sudou ,ike , yamauchi , ayanokoji and horikita.

Because of the special change , sakura was also here.

I sat on ayanokoji bed with sakura on my right and horikita on the other side.

" Sakura san here " I passed her a strawberry juice.

" T-thank you kushida san " she take it . These days her face was mostly red.

Ayanokoji sighed.

" Why that long face ?" Sudou asked him.

" I have no obligation to the  celebration party and my participation in it but ...

Why my room?" Ayanokoji answered.

" Sorry , it's indecent to let a boy into girls room " I said .

" Then what about their room ?" Ayanokoji asked pointing out at sudou, ike and yamauchi.

" Knowing yamauchi and ike kun their room will be messy " I said.

" Huh ?! How can you say that our rooms are messy . My room is clean as pure water " yamauchi said.

Ike nodded.

" Oh really , are you sure that your rooms are not filled with the games you both bought in the first month or some adult magazine you bought from senior exchanging your points ?" I said.

" I ...how do you know it ?!" Ike and yamauchi synced.

" I didn't know it until now, so.... Ike kun and yamauchi kun "

I give them a sinister smile.

Horikita and sakura gave them a disgusted look.

Ike and yamauchi became pale.

They both kneel before us and bow down at us.

" Please forgive  us kushida san " they both said in a sync.

" We'll talk about this later now it's time for celebration .so I let it slide " I still gave them a sinister smile.

" Okay ma'am " they both returned to their place and started drinking some juice.

" Anyways so about my question what about Sudou room ?" Ayanokoji asked me.

" Sudou said he does not want to celebrate in his room , because of some personal reason I don't know why ?" I said.