not a chapter

Hello my dear readers thank you for following my story and very very thank you for the votes .this story is soon going to hit 1k votes in just three votes left 😭😭🥰🥰💞🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊.

So before making the next chapter . I'm going to scale kushida now for readers to understand to show how much she was now capable of.

I'm going to follow vs battle wiki style of following.

" I don't have to be perfect . All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy , imperfect , beautiful journey of my life"

(Original quote from kerry washington )

" You're my little brother from now on, kiyopon "

Edited : February 24 2023

Tier :   9-B physically( for now ) ,
Unknown with system.

Name : (unknown ) formerly,
Kushida kikyo (now )

Origin : classroom of the elite (original ),

I'm possessed in classroom of the elite as..... Kushida ?!?!( My story )

Age : 27- 30 ( formerly ),

16 ( present )

Classification : isekai character,
Human .

Powers and abilities :

Peak human physical
characteristics ,

Hax by system,

Judo basics ,

Get any ablities from the system,

Knowledge in medical science ,

Manipulator ,

Extra sensory ( she was able to find manabu who was stalking both her and horikita ),

Seduction.

Social skills,

Leadership ,

Teaching skills ( she was able to teach Sudou who was supposed to get 39 but helped him to get to 59 ),

Future knowledge ( just this world as she knows light novel she knows there past and future )

Attack potency : street level

Speed : superhuman( she get more points for speed in the past chapters ) ( outrun chihiro who started running 5 minutes before her and get into the bathroom before 5 minutes chihiro arrived ) ( superhuman speed given by the system )

Lifting strength : superhuman ( has three times of a sumo wrestler lifting strength )

Striking strength : street level .( managed to hit a punching bag so hard that went flying to the wall and leave cracks on the wall )

Durability : =< lifting strength.

Endurance : unknown

Reaction speed : unknown

Stamina : peak human ( given by the system )

Standard equipment : elite possessing system.

Range : unknown

Intelligence : high , knowledge of past life , medical knowledge , get top marks in the first mid term exam.

Weakness : low waifu simping resistance.

( I maybe wrong but it's my first time scaling so sorry )

LuckyRahmanF  you're the 1k vote thank you for your vote 🥰🥰🥰🥰💞🎉🎊🎊