chapter 5 : KURU VANSH

Amba was watching the sky deeply without reason her mind is getting
Blankly absent...

The scenery seems to be calm on the place which look like an little heaven from distant but not closer.

The kingdom hastinapur is named for its valor and glorious dominion. But now it is on it's self destruction phase..... Too much of conspiracy smells inside the palace among own family members.

A man was sitting on the couch by facing the sky. His appearance and gesture showed that he was an most experienced person of the aryavart. The son of gold free Ganges mahamahim of hastinapur devavrat bheesm. For his father's happiness he attain the celibacy and denounced his position of crown prince and began to serve the throne of hastinapur.

Satyavati......

Her greed to be hastinapur's maharani position was now outcame like this. Just a person of mastermind, who make the most capable man of throne to denounce it by an so called oath, made her daughter in law to sleep with her eldest son in the name of niyoga, her stupidity brought a two dangerous cunning tycoon to the kingdom which is now under the mission to destroy the kingdom.

The kururajya was became gloomy as they lost their maharaj. Pandu who went to vanvas because of his curse now died cause of the same curse. His second wife madri too did sati with him. The lady satyavati decided to pass the rest of her life in vanvas who was accompanied by her other two daughters in law ambika and ambalika.
After few days of pandu's death Devi kunti came to hastinapur with her son, her face was masked with an innocence but what's the reality behind it.....

And the charioteer of her Rath, it was none other than the mahamantri of hastinapur vidur. The society was thinking that he is loyal person of family but, behind the doors he was the mastermind behind all the chaos which is happening in hastinapur. For his own selfish motive he tagged the poojavruthi of maharani gandhari, boon of Mahadev as bad omen. And tagged the sons of pandu as devputra and blessings, who is going to be the person of own pride and arrogance.

Both kunti and vidur wanted yudhishthir to be the king for their own reasons.

Kunti because she belongs to small kingdom and she want she would be the superior woman of aryavart whose son ruling and no one dare to put a finger on her.

vidhur, since childhood he always sideline being born from dasi but his rest brothers also born from same father. Since childhood he always ignored by everyone except Bhishma. He always thought his rest brother are disabled, dhritrashtar with eyes and pandu for physical fitness, so when times come bhishma will choose him as a king because he is knowledgeable, good warrior, politician and not disabled but times come kuru elders choose dhritarashtra, he some how by dhritarashtra blindness stop his coronation but not pandu which make him enemy of everyone specially Bhishma whom he trust the most. He with pass time gain pandu confidence and make laws and strategies on behalf of pandu mean face was pandu but actual king was vidhur, which give him little bit satisfaction but good time not last, pandu decided to accept exile with their wife again vidhur think his chances for being king is 100% sure but again bhishma berate his believe and makes dhritrashtar king which makes vidhur arch enemy of Bhishma and his kuru empire.

__________________________.

Hope you all like this chapter.
Do Votes and comment.