chapter 9 : CORONATION AND MELANCHOLY

Today is a great day for dravida it's adithavarman's coronation. For function the civils of dravida came to see the play of their soon to be queen. And their apple of eye. No matter that kayal is an royal. But she spent her time with people of dravida without helding any arrogance despite the fact she had her own pride.

The people of dravida gathered on kalaiarangam (Arts arena). And the play started.

Some childrens accompany Shashirekha on her way to arena
Everyone cheering up for kayal's performance. Kayal went to Shashi and rajeshwari to get blessings and climbed the stage accompanying her friends....

Her eyes held devotional emotion while her hands get hold of grace made the performance mind-blowing for spectators.....

After their performance everyone reached backstage while kayal went towards shashi......

Kayal: Akka, How did I performed?

Shashirekha: my dear kayal!!! It's really an awesome performance.

Krishna: yes,of course didi, while performing i saw myself.

Shashirekha laughed.

Rajeshwari: okok, it's getting late for muhurta time (Auspicious) let's get into pattabishekam (Coronation).

After a lot of rituals and process adithavarma got ready for coronation with blesses of late king vijayan. The trumpets and conch sounds with drumb beats and showering of flower made the place grand along with hails of the citizens.

After the respects of troops he climbed the stairs and reached the throne of Empire

After the respects of troops he climbed the stairs and reached the throne of Empire. Rajmata rajeshwari did tilak to him and palaced the crown, which held the responsibility to handle the kingdoms which is spread like a dense forest. And the oath of king was taken.

Here many country's kings were invited. Now everyone is getting a tour with dravida's palace.

In a hall of palace a man with his wife was walking along with his wife seeing the surroundings of palace and a servant is guiding them.

The person was king of panchal drupad and his wife sulochana.

In vikram's room youngsters were chit chatting, eventually Shashirekha excused herself and went in corridor. While walking she met her parent, her biological parent.... No, her father. A sudden glimpse went into her which created a havoc within herself. She didn't wished to stay there for a minute and Stromed from the place without destination. Atlast she reached her chamber and half lyed on couch, many emotions were running into her.

After few minutes Krishna with others came to her chamber while searching her, seeing Shashirekha's countenance everyone rushed to her.

Krishna: jiji! What happened? Why are you looking like this. Anything mess.

Shashirekha: nothing kanha, just saw an person whom I wish not to see till my dead. But unfortunately yeah......

Karna: panchalraj?

Shashirekha: yes.

Karn sat near her on the couch and tried to console her.

Karn: Shashi why are you trying to hide from him? Are you afraid?

Shashirekha: never!!! Why i would so? I'm not some culprit though.

In time kayalvizhi went in search of rajeshwari to inform and they both entered the scenerio but didn't get noticed by everyone.

Karn: Then what? Just come out of everything. You said to me right this is going to be your new phase of your life. Then why are you dragging the past in it. Let it be there itself. I don't like this side of yours, i admire and respect the Shashirekha who was brave to face anything. She will have will power and guts. I just need to see that kind of Shashirekha. And this crying for sunk past is stupidity for me. Wipe those out.

Shashirekha wipes her tears. Well, always his words give her positive motivation which will boast her up. He was really an good orator to advise someone to get out from a turmoil, he was her
philosophist during gurukul. while her mind distract he will help her.

Rajeshwari: putron come let her take some rest.

And everyone came out of the room and at last karn patted her shoulder in assuring manner and gave her a small smile which was reciprocated by her with same way.

Here in corridor rajeshwari was engulfed herself in some serious thinking. Don't miss the mysterious smile of Krishna!

________________________

I want a suggestion about what characterisation are you will to see with Pandavas.

Positive

Or

Negative.

Pls reply let me know for further movement of story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.