chapter 8 : BLOOMING OF FRIENDSHIP

In palace of dravida

Vikraman is on cloud nine after seeing karn.

Vikram: mitr, i thought that you will arrive by morning.

Karn: you are too late man. I got this news from Shashi itself.

Both smiled and chit chatted, by time Krishna arrived and joined them.

Krishna: Magadhraj, i heard about the changes you bought to magadha. It's really impressive.

Karn: Thanks for the compliment vasudev. But, the changes want to come in everyone's heart by their own, it's not supposed to happen by stuffing rules and regulations..

Krishna: True words,  But irrelevant one, Our people are just obsessed with words of their ancestors which blinded the humanity.

Karna: We are supposed to remove those blindfolds.

Vikraman: hmm... So, i need to learn more from you both.

Karn and Krishna chuckled.

Karn: hey where is Shashi? I saw her at entrance while i came after that i didn't see her anywhere.

Vikraman: umm!! I guess akka will be in anthapuram with girls, i heard they are practicing dance.

Krishna: oh who's going to be our artist?

Vikraman (Smiled).

Vikraman: whowere other than your sister kayal.

Krishna: wow, umm.. karn are you joining me, we can go there to watch what is happening.

Karn looked confused and nodded in positive plus confusion whether they can enter in anthapuram or not!

By time an soldier asked permission to enter the room.

Vikraman: what happened veer!

Soldier: ilavarasae (prince) this is an message from koodalur princess kayalvizhi, she asked to give it you.

Aditha got that letter and excused soldier to leave.

Krishna: karna i guess we too need to get out! Come let's go to anthapuram.

Karna (sighed): Well, come...... Who can save you when god assigned, that you want to get warm beat fron women present there, but i don't know why you involving me.

Krishna: just an simple thing.

Karn: what?.

Krishna: friendship! Krishna exclaimed with an ever charming smile.

Krishna drag karn with him .

Then vikraman unwrapped the silk cloth.

( At olden days in dravida the silk cloth or palm leaf will used to write letters)

In corridor of rajmahal.

Karn is getting dragged by Krishna.
That he is so impatient to get into andhapuram but unfortunately, Shashirekha came on antithetical which made Krishna to taken aback and karn made a sigh on relief.

Shashirekha: hey, where you both are intended to reach.

Krishna: Nothing jiji! Just wandering the palace. Am i right friend?  He asked to karn.

To which he nodded nervously.

Shashirekha: That's strange.

Krishna: what is there to say strange jiji!

Shashirekha: vasusen befriended you!. You know he was not mischievous like you instead he was an responsible person, how did you both just got stuck with each other in such short period.

She exclaimed with wided eyes.

Krishna: ooohhh, That is kanha, making the impossible into possible.

Krishna said while puffing his face in proud looking at karna, who snapped at him.

Shashirekha: whatever it's getting late, tomorrow you want to get early for Pooja, so resort to your chamber.

Krishna: but jiji..

Shashirekha: i said go to your chamber ( she compressed her words) you are not a small kid.

Krishna sighed.

Krishna: well mitr, i guess you will not strained to with me in my chamber. I want to talk to you a lot.

Karn: but I'm not sure. I had an enough talk with you keep something balance to talk in remaining days we stay here.

Shashirekha sighed and left the scene....

_____________________________

Hey guys hope you will like it.

I know i know that this chapter is not worth for your wait, but really it was an unexplainable situation.

Pls do Votes and comment.

Don't forget to leave your suggestion.

Did you like this unexplained bond of Krishna and karn.

Is not it too much fast for their friendship?