chapter 25 : YUVRAJ OF KURURASTR

Next day, karna and Rekha departed to magadh and there is a gigantic and magnificent celebration conducted by subjects of magadh and Crowning ceremony for Rekha as queen.... Karna introduced Rekha to his ministers and other officials, explaining the affairs while enjoying some moments later having dinner. The day went like this everyone retired to their chamber.........

Karna: so, how's my country? Do you like it?

Shashi: of course, who will hate such beautiful country......

Karna: Only the country is beautiful?

Shashi: yes!

Rekha snapped at him and tossed on bed.....

Rekha: sleep well! Even tomorrow will be a long tiring day.....

Karna: what's with tomorrow?

Rekha: I have to cook as per rituals, then we should go towards Avanti, and your rajya Abhishek...

Karna sighed and himself rested beside Rekha...

Karna: Do you think that is important?

Rekha: of course, it's not going to be much grand, just us..... And some negotiation works with handling responsibilities....

Karna hummed while drowsing into his conscience world.......

The fresh sun rays fell on Rekha and karna waking them for new day.... Rekha went to kitchen and made breakfast... After some time amba too came there helping Rekha with few things......

Later everyone had their breakfast, Amrit was constantly pouring his wishes on food while mata Amba too praised her....... Magadh royals went to Avanti. They had a warm and energetic welcome while as vice versa shashi introduced her family to ministers and officials. Rajya Abhishek for karna was take place and Shashi gave the crown to mata Amba and she placed it on karna's head............

HP,

After yudhishthir and duryodhana returned from dravida. Dhirthrastr and Bheesm decided to announce their decision (Plan). The court of hastinapur was commenced. Even sulochan and drupad is there as they got invitation..

Bheesm: With name of the almighty, keeping forward the pride and prestige of our ancestors. We are in process to handover the kingdom to our next generation..... I know most of you are waited for this moment...... Here, today in this esteemed sabha I, gangaputra Bheesm with the consent of king going to announce the yuvraj of our kingdom.... Hope everyone will pleased with our decision.

Dhirthrastr: of course tatashree. Who care about this kingdom more than you. Your decision will be an order for us..

Bheesm passed a small smile while glancing everyone.....

Bheesm: This land of kururastr is not a penny and handling it's affairs is not be everyone's cup of tea. A king should be kind, responsible, should treat their subjects equally, Like yuvraj of this kingdom has some decorum, responsibilities to became the king and to follow the foot path of dhirthrastr.... So, we have decided something else.... Rather than yudhishthir or duryodhan.... We decided to appoint both of them as yuvraj of hastinapur........

Vidur: But how's that possible?.......

Bheesm: It's indeed possible, In hastinapur there are four divisions of works, welfare, military, affairs and medical..... Each of them will take 2 of these responsibilities and get alternate with 6th months..... At the time when dhirthrastr decided to denounce his throne. The one who performed their duty with utmost patriotism will announced as king..... I don't care who's eldest not youngest all I care was in who's hand this country will prosper and safe.........

After Bheesm finished his speech most of them in sabha agreed to him and suported his decision......

Bheesm: And moving to next topic, we have betrothed the marriage of our to be yuvraj's with princesses of panchal.... And the marriage will take place in the date decided by our kulguru kripacharya....

Kripa: Mahamahim, there is an week full of auspicious days after two weeks. We can conduct the yuvraj Abhishek and other rituals along with vivah at that time. It will be very good sign for our vansh.....

Bheesm smiled and looked towards drupad.

Bheesm: what's your opinion panchalraj?

Drupad: We are indeed glad with the decision mahraj. We can conduct the vivah on that time......

Bheesm: so after two weeks the rituals and ceremonies will take place. Everything will go on smoothly without any impediment and that is your responsibility...

He said the last sentence while looking towards every prince.........

Sry if there's any mistakes.
(No proof read done)!