chapter 17 : BACK TO KINGDOMS

Duryodhan's eyes narrowed hearing murmering sound from karna.....

Duryodhan: Mitra, are you okay?

Karna: yeah.... I'm fine....

He turned to shashirekha who sat there like nothing has happened...

Karna: youuuuu.......

He shrinked his eyes in order to glare her, but shashirekha turned her attention to sabha..........

The time skipped and arrangements are completed for coronation of ashwattama, which went on without impediment, he is sitting on throne and drupad placed crown on his head reluctantly......

Priyamvada: sakhi, did you noticed, Avantirani is always with that karna......

Kunti: I too noticed it......

Priyamvada: Before something happens we should take our next move....

Kunti: what?

Priyamvada: asking me like you don't know anything......

A smirk passed in her lips.....

Kunti and priyamvada went inside a wing where her family members are residing.... She comforted herself in couch before starting her talk.....

Kunti: Tatashree.....

Bheesm's attention turned towards kunti.....

Duryodhan: Mitr.......

Kunti left a annoyed sigh, sensing her topic interrupted abruptly even before starting it.......

Karna: Thank god, everyone of you are here...... Actually I have came with you because of mitr's continuous nagging through infinity letters. Seriously I lost count how many letters I received from him...

Karna cried sarcastically making duryodhan to pout at him.....

Karna: Actually, now we need to return to our kingdom....

Kunti: we........

Karna: yes rajmata.... But before that.....

He dragged his words slowly while leaned his head in direction of door..... Meanwhile shashirekha came there with a plate occupied with tied flower, beetal leaf, two tiny chest box filled with sandal and vermilion. A finest silk rolled and jammed due to wood in corners.......

Vikarna: what's that

He asked enthusiastically,

Karna: pitamah, you're eldest of this family, please get it.....

Bheesm: No putra, give that to dhirtrastr and gandhari....

Gandhari: Tatashree, as karna told you're eldest, whatever it is please get that by yourself and bless him.....

Shashirekha gave the plate to him, but he glanced at her asking to join him, she refused motioning him through eyes to give it by himself......but his second glance betrayed her and her hands travelled under plate to get it's grip....... Bheesm got the plate and placed it on couch while taking scroll from it... He opened the scroll, a tint of smile formed in his lips..... Duryodhan went near and tip toed on his leg fingers to see what's there in scroll, he smiled sheepishly after noticing his grandfather's glare on him..... Bheesm handed over the scroll to duryodhan, who starts reading it dileberately.....

Duryodhan: Mitraaaaaa......... How could you think of hiding such big matter.......

He forwarded to near karna and pulled back by his pitamah who's twisting his ears......

Bheesm: Don't overreact brat.......

Shashirekha: we will wait for your arrival in dravida especially yours mahamahim.....

Dhirthrastr: Tatashree, mind our presence and please what's going on......

Dhirtrastr cried with irritated voice, bheesm chuckled at his nephew and informed about karna's marriage...... Shashirekha and karna bent down to get blessings from bheesm...... Later they got their blessings from other elders and excused themselves.........

Karna and shashirekha mounted on their chariot parting their ways as her chariot went towards south while his forwarded towards east.......

Hearts of many persons filled with turmoil, kunti's face openly reflected disappointed and fustration, still somewhat she is happy as her sons will get support of panchal...... Gandhari is on cloud nine, her eldest will get married soon.... Princes of hastinapur were happy as they won their first ever war........ Meanwhile some hearts were disturbed to hell...... Devika couldn't express her sadness.... She don't know what will her mother in law tell if she expressed her disappointment..... Beside her yudhistir is noticing her keenly since the journey started. He know she would be sad since she heard about his marriage proposal, he felt bad for her too.... But his dharma is priority and it is following his mother's order in first place..... He hold her hand on his and smiled at her which is reciprocated by her faintly......

Duryodhan is sitting on his horse absentmindedly, his mind is not in travel but at panchal palace thinking about the angry and disappointed face of panchal princess aka commander in chief..... Her eyes speaks more than words, he sighed reminiscing about his first ever battle, that too with her, at that moment her eyes, determination......... He didn't wished to get her into a forced relation, he regretted for not talking to her regard it........ But unknown to him, without his realisation his heart remained into the doors of panchal palace towards her..............

Shashirekha is on her way to dravida and opened a letter gave by karna to her.......

Well, let me wrap it for today......

Did you like the chap...

Do votes and cmnt....

If bheesm came to dravida he need to meet Devi amba....✌️🤔