chapter 30

Karna: pitamah! Please stop.....

Bheesm: don't stop me karna. They have crossed their limits. Is this is the manners that I thought them...

Karna: I know, they did wrong and need punishment but not here please......

He managed to calm bheesm and sent him back to chamber.

Karna: I will get them out form there.....

He went towards anthapura...

Guard: Mahraj, you're not permitted inside...

Karna: I know, can you summon queen of magadh here... It's something unexplainable. But call her outside.....

Guard: yes king......

After few minutes, Shashirekha came out.

Rekha : Arya! What happened? In this time.....

Karna: come here....

He dragged her little away from door and explained the situation....

Karna: Now they are inside, please get them here anyway.. Make sure no one knows about it.......

Shashirekha: okay. I will send them.....

Princesses were shocked to see them in such state, later spent time with their respective princes.....

Chandramukhi: You asked me to wait until your brother's marriage, finally it's happening....

Dushasan: In the very next muhurtham I will hold your hands.

Chandramukhi: I'm excited for that moment....

Both smiled and chandramukhi leaned on his shoulder......

Duryodhana entered inside the chamber of sikhandini and greeted with mischievous look of dasis there..... Dharini, personal maid of sikhandini stood before everyone......

Dasi: who are you?

Dharini: Don't you listen there, she is sent by yuvraj himself.......

Dasis: ooooh!!!!

They squealed teasingly while dharini held his hand and get him inside, duryodhan removed his hand awkwardly and passed a smile.

Dharini: well, you guys leave, me and this new girl will take care of princess......

After sometime sikhandini entered her chamber..... Dharini got her sandals out and kept her sword in table....

Dharini: Princess, don't you want to remove your armour? You need to get ready for haldi ceremony....

Sikhandini: humm.... After this I can't wear this even if I wish to... Let me be like this for sometime...

She rested her head on couch closing her eyes in relaxation, after a while she got up and noticed duryodhana there....

Sikhandini: who are you?

Duryodhana: Ah..mm... princess.....

Dharini: She is appointed by yuvraj duryodhana for your assistance....

Sikhandini sighed and stretched her hand signing to remove her Armour.. dharini hurriedly went near her....

~ sikha.....

Sikhandini turned to see shashirekha entering inside... Rekha found duryodhan.....

Shashirekha: your friends are calling you outside......

She said looking at duryodhan....

Duryodhan: oh, I will take my leave princess.......

He hurriedly left the place....

Shashirekha: prepare bathe for her...

She ordered dharini and went near sikhandini..... Her hands moved through sikhandini's strand letting it flow in air and applied oil......

Shashirekha: do you know who she is?

Sikhandini: hmm, she is sent by yuvraj duryodhan....

Rekha motioned her head in negative.

Sikhandini: Then?

Rekha: yuvraj duryodhan himself.....

Sikhandini: what!!!!!!

Duryoadhan along with his brothers came out of anthapuram and met the furious eyes of karna..............

Duryoadhan: Mitr......

Karna didn't listened him and went away, while everyone's face got tensed and worried........

Sorry for short update,

Precap:-  Problems and arguments, broken hearts.....

#happinessawards2024