chapter 29 : MEN IN DISGUISE

Satyajit came to corridors of mahal to see his grandfather talking with some elderly men.

Satyajit: pitamah, you called me?

Prishata: yes my son, Tomorrow is vivah day, so women is palace will be at anthapura....

Satyajit: okay, but why are you telling it to me.

Prishata: Until vivah ends no men should enter the anthapura, even married person too. It's your responsibility. Tell about it to your Mitrs. Especially you! Shouldn't enter there to see sikhandini.....

Satyajit: what!!!!!

Prishata: yes, now go and pass this news to everyone. It's your duty. Don't try to do any stunts. Dhundhubi will be there as head guard of anthapura.....

Satyajit passed a horrified look and went to do his work. After completing it finally he went to chamber of kurukumars.....

Satyajit: Mitr do you know what is happening here?

Duryodhana: About what you are talking?

Satyajit: We shouldn't meet any women till vivah.

Nakul: yes we too heard that. I built a dream castle of spending my time with karenumati but.... These elders crashed it down in matter of seconds.....

Dushasan: wait! Satya these monkeys are feeling for their ladies but why are you worried for?

Satyajit: why I would feel sad....... But yeah! I guess I can spend some last time with sikha....... You can't understand just siblings things.....

Dushasan: I want to see chandramukhi....

He squealed desperately....

Vikarna: siblings!!.... Bhaiya I got an ideaaaa.......

Yuyustu: Don't bring those lame ideas vikarna....

Vikarna: No Bhai.... Sushi's vastr is here so I will go and give it to her......

Satyajit: still you can't enter there. Head guards will collect it and handover them. They will not allow anyone to enter......

Duryodhana: sushala took her necessary belongings while leaving....

Nakul: but jyest, her garment box is here.....

He went near the box and looked through it........

Duryodhana: I told you.......

Nakul once again looked at garment box and looked at his twin brother..... He noticed dushasan too staring with some trance..... Both looked at each other....

Dushasan: Nakulaa..... You're also thinking the same as me........

Nakula passed a mischievous smirk.....

Anthapura,

The place is filled with gossips of women, spending time with their friends and family. Mata devki and rohini accompanied with mata Amba and spended their time.

Karenumati: In time, palace will be in utter commotion.....

Vijaya: yes I guess too..... I'm just wishing that I could see the reaction on your brothers face sushala....

Sushala: Don't tease my brothers. They will not worry about these stuffs.....

Chandramukhi: You have so much confidence on your brothers. Let's see.....

Sowmya: In few minutes we can hear commotion from entrance.....

Vijaya: Guards will come and say.... Maharani, kurukumars are adamant to enter into anthapuram.

Vijaya mimicked in weird voice, dushala made her grumpy face and folded her hands......

Sushala: You're teasing my brothers too much.....

They didn't mind and giggled within themselves....

Men's chamber........

Duryodhana and satyajit kept their hands on forehead can't taking the attrocities done by their brothers/ friends......

Nakula stood infront of mirror admiring himself......

Nakula: Even renu will feel jealous of you, my boy......

He is talking to himself through mirror while other brothers indulged themselves in their job.....

Ashwattama: Mitr duryodhana, seriously I don't know in which region a woman will be 8'ft height with such buidled body....

Duryodhana: who knows, I'm sure they're going to get good amount of beat from women there.....

Vikarna: oh Bhai! No one will identify us...... See we are in best disguise. Even mata kunti can't identify us.....

Dushasan came there with a set of vastr....

Dushasan: jyest this is for you......

Duryodhana: whattttt!!!!!!

Dushasan: Aren't you going to accompany us.....

Duryodhana: how come in your senses you thought I will accompany you in this madness. Get lost!!!!

Vikarna: Bhai you promised us that you will support us.

Duryodhana: Not in your shenanigans....

Dushasan: but jyest please give some company for us.

Yuyustu: He will not listen to such things... Nakul hold him.......

>>>>>>>>

After some drama kuru boys entered into anthapuram....

Sulochana: who are you all?

Nakul: Maharani we are personal maids of rajukumari dushala. We came here as per her order......

Sulochana: oh, but for one person why 6 members are there?

Shahadev: we are 5 members to enter Devi dushala's bhavan... He...chi...she will not accompany us.

Sahadev replied pointing towards duryodhana.....

Sulochana: Then what reason you came for?

Duryodhana: Maharani, I'm appointed for princess sikhandini by yuvraj.....

Sulochana: That's what now left unmoved....

She sighed in irritation while brothers frowned their eyebrows

Sulochana: Get inside..........

_______________

Satyajit: I'm not feeling it as right ashwa!

Ashwattama: yes mitr, they even dragged suyo with them. If anybody found it......

He expressed horrifiedly and went to karna's chamber.....

Karna: Mitr.... Get inside...

Ashwattama: It's not time mitr... a big problem.....

Karna: what happened?

Ashwattama narrated the whole scenario...

Ashwattama: They even dragged duryodhan with him after much restrictions.......

Karna passed a horrored look while he turned his head inside his room.

Ashwattama: what's there?

Ashwattama leaned his head inside is chamber...

Ashwattama: Mahamahim!!!!!!

Satyajit widened his eyes and looked inside.

Satyajit: Mahamahim Bheesm.....

Bheesm: These brats.....

He stromed out from the room followed by karna....

Satyajit kept his hands on head, he felt like a lightening struck on them.....

Satyajit: Aiyayioooo.....