chapter 10 : CONFABULATION.

In night.

Shashirekha is sitting on the swing in garden, which is quite isolated and reserved place from palace. Motioning her leg in ground to moving back and forth. Which is quite isolate from palace.

 Which is quite isolate from palace

(Bg will be night time)

Rajeshwari along with karn came there.

Shashirekha: paati? What happened, came at this time. And you too vasusen.

Rajeshwari: yes, need to discuss about a quite important matter.

Shashirekha: well,we can sit there in settee.

Rajeshwari: you carry on with your swing. I will sit there.

Shashirekha: paati, you told it's something about important matter, we are supposed to be in some chamber.

Rajeshwari: yes, i said it was important to discuss but not any royal secret. And that settee is not  far from the swing it will be enough audible.

Shashirekha: well, vasu. Would you company an seat here.

Karn: sure, bu__....  He was unsure

Shashirekha: don't fear, it will Endure your weight.

Karn: don't you leave a single chance to embarrass me?

Shashirekha: never.

Karn: well, no problem, if something happens to me.....you need to  answer for Mata amba.

Shashirekha: Why fear when I'm here!

Karna: you're the only fear......

He mumbled under his breath not enough audible.

Shashirekha: what!!!... I can't hear you?

Karn: Ah!...ah..Nothing.....um.... why this swing was like this, only in wood.

Rajeshwari: This is made by vijayan himself for Shashi and Vikram during their childhood. So they kept it without any works in Memory of him.

Karn smiled and sat in next swing to Shashi.

Shashirekha: well, paati what's the matter.

Rajeshwari: There was two thing to discuss, one is regarding kingdom and another is about you.

Shashirekha: about me?! What's that.

Rajeshwari: wait let sort everything in order. First thing, Hastinapur invited us for their  kalapradhashan. Me or Vikrama cannot go there in this time. Just now he got coronated and he need to learn many things about dravida. So, along with Krishna and karna go to hastinapur in represent of dravida and avanti.

Shashirekha: okay, when we need to depart?

Rajeshwari: By tomorrow morning itself.

Shashirekha: done. And what about me?

Rajeshwari took a deep breath.

Rajeshwari: i have planned about your marriage.

Shashirekha: But, paati....

Rajeshwari: I said that i was planned. But didn't confirmed. I sent a letter about alliance to mother of the person.

Shashirekha: paati don't you tell me about the person.

Rajeshwari: I sent the message to rajamata of magadha.

Rajeshwari got up and went to exit without saying anything.

Shashirekha stood there stunned and the person who is not less than her.

Karn: Shashi, just what she told to you!

Shashirekha: Don't you have your own ears. She...she planned my marriage with........

Karn: me!

Both sighed a uncomfort breath.
The place became little awkward.

Shashirekha: we...well.. I'm going to sleep, you to go. It was late, we want to rise up earlier.

Karn: Do you think sleep will accompany me, after this?

Shashirekha: i don't know! Hey, here don't act aw....kwar..d with me, just...be. asusual as always.

Karn:i will try, but! I guess now you are behaving awkwardly with me. What happened to your sharp tounge which will blabber fluently.

Shashirekha shrugged and red in embarrassment.

Karn: well, for me there will be only few chances to tease you. So, let me do it. And don't think much everything will be done as destined.

Shashirekha: do you like me?

She asked him in her subconscious mind.

Karn: sure, i admire you as a friend, but I'm not sure about this. It will take time for both of us. Leave about this for now...

Shashirekha: well, i will take my leave!

And she left the place........

________________________

Hope you will like it

Do Votes

Let me know about your thoughts and suggestions do post your pov.

Tq🙂