chapter 19 : AT MADURAI

The magnificent royal house of dravida is decorated like a new bride...... Entire country is emitting joy and colours..... And the capital was drifted into a festival mode, the place where the group of great scholars formed into a committee to protect their mother language and culture.... The land where valour took birth..... Madurai.......

The weird people who will embrace the enemy if he came to refuge.... If needed will behead them..... The only thing they can't tolerate is treachery, disloyalty, and betrayal. Importantly misbehaving with women, maybe it's something which happens rare...... Every woman dreams to be like them...

"She will held the tradition and elegance which will put the amaravati into shame, she had the valour which aryavart women Desired to, the one who lives within her limits and protects her house as a diety "

The verses dedicated to solely for women in madurai......

To honour the invitation of dravida, After much diifcult and dramas drupad managed to send his children (satyajit, sikhandini, Nivashini) for marriage ceremony, Meanwhile from hastinapur bheesm send his grandchildren ( duryodhan and yudhistir ).....

Shashirekha's eyes fell due to disappointment as she wished for presence of bheesm..... Still corner of her heart is very happy as her sister and brother came for her marriage......

Sikhandini too expressed her familiarity with shashirekha... But satyajit said it's because of holding same name.... But she didn't convinced and disturbed with her undefined connection with shashirekha.... In corner of her heart wished it should be her long lost sister......

Karna along with Mata amba and Amrit welcomed into premises of dravida with utmost love and respect..... Rajamata rajeshwari and amba accompanied each other, being elders they sensed a wavelength.....

Well just women things......

Duryodhan felt his world after meeting karna.....

Duryodhan: Huh, mitr can't you reach earlier... I don't know any of them here.....

Karna: really... Panchal yuvraj is here right?

Duryodhan: what use of it? He is always behind his sister.... We both used to get few moments....

Karna: oh, In that one day exactly yesterday how much time did you spent with him?

Duryodhan: hummmm, approximately 4 parhars......

Duryodhan passed his sheepish smile, karna slapped his forehead and went with him... Duryodhan introduced karna to satyajit as he didn't in panchal and karna went on to meet vikraman, meanwhile introducing his other two friends to him.........

Yudhistir is talking with delegates of other countries meanwhile Nivashini was constantly appearing infront of him..... He knew well that she is trying to gain his attention, which he can't give to her. According to him, even if she is his soon to be wife, he is married person and it will be adharm to her (devika).

Vikraman's leisure chamber,

After addressing the guests vikraman went to meet karna who is with his friends, introducing them. Vikraman liked them so much as they too humble as his mitr karna.....

Karna: well, vikram I will take my leave, need to look over Mata.....

Vikraman: Mitr she is with my paati.....

Karna: okay.....

Duryodhan: Friend, really! Are you believing his excuses?

Karna: shut up!!!

He said with a creepy face, and left the chamber hurriedly before any teasings fall on him.....

Karna went near chamber of shashirekha to meet her, to his horror kayal and shikhandini came out from her chamber, both girls looked at him with a weird look while karna rubbed his back neck, he didn't had any answers to their upcoming load of questions.....

Kayal: brother.....

Karna: uh, sorry I came to wrong place...... Actually, I'm in search of Mata Amba

Kayal: she is with paati rajeshwari....

Karna: I know.... I know.... I thought this is her place.....

Kayal: brother why such weird behaviour? You're Indeed familiar with this palace....

Karna: yes....I... I forgot....

Kayal: but....

Karna: Can you show me the way though?

Sikhandini: I'm actually going to that place, if you don't mind I can help you....

Karna: of course, no worries Devi....

Sikhandini: kayal, look over your work, I will look after him....

Kayal: Thank you sakhi......

Kayal went out from the scene, sikhandini glanced at her new found friend who's chatterbox and innocent...... Kayalvizhi is totally a opposite pole to her but still they both made a good company.... She accompanied kayal everywhere as her brother left her alone and went on with his friends, well she can't blame him. He too need to enjoy though......

But the thing irking sikhandini is stranger feelings that held in eyes of shashirekha while seeing her.... She couldn't conclude what's that, longing? Happiness? Affection? Caring? What's that..... But rekha's presence give her a eternal inner peace, she just wished to stay behind there with her........

Hope you will like it

Do votes and comment ✨