chapter 26 : ENKINDLE OF PAST

Sikhandini, satyajit and Nivashini came to court hall on hearing the arrival of their parent. Nivashini ran towards sulochan hugging her while she carrassed her strands.....

Kulguru: Mahraj, what happened in hastinapur? Is there any news to share with us?

Drupad: Not only with you guru, I'm supposed to announce this to our entire country.......

Kulguru: The aura on your face says that I regard our princesses....

Drupad: of course kulguru, After two weeks the marriage ceremony will take place.....

Sulochan: And we will get the support and alliance from hastinapur. It will help us to gain back our power and domination slowly.......

She blurted happily while kissing the forehead of Nivashini.

Sulochan: you're going to get married......

Drupad sighed and went inside followed by kulguru and  sulochana with Nivashini leaving behind both twins in prostate.....

Sikhandini sat on throne with a thud while rubbing her face furiously.....

_______________________

“ No.... No... Please understand...... Leave me..... Leave... You bastard...... Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! ”

Maa” karna jerked from his sleep hearing the shout of rekha. He noticed her panting heavily while hardly getting air to breath...

Karn: Rey! What happened.....

He patted her back while offering her glass of water...... She got the glass with shaky hands and karn helped her. He made her relaxed a bit.......

Karn: what happened? Again that same dream?

Shashirekha nodded intimidatedly while laying her head on his lap.. He pulled a bed spread as she is shivering with coldness and patted her head. She clutched his vastr tightly eventually he hold her hand in assurance...........

________________________

“ I'm disappointed tatashree, for the well being of hastinapur I believed that you will appoint my son as Yuvraj, but you with your decision make the competition between brothers as much more...........”

The words of kunti ringing into the ears of gangaputr as he himself felt somewhat guilty with her words..... Did he really made a wring decision? Is that his decision led to destruction of kuruvansha? He don't have answers for his unaksed questions and  settled himself in the banks of ganga in the middle of night.

“ What made my son to come here at this time ”

Bheesm came out of his trance on hearing his mother voice while she emerged from water and came towards him.....

Bheesm: What I have to tell you mata? I myself was in dilemma...

Ganga: what made you to though!

Bheesm: Everything is wrong mother! And I'm regretting everything......

Ganga: Everything means?

Bheesm: came to father leaving you behind...... For taking such oath..... For burdening myself with these politics....... For supporting mata satyavati in name of promises......... For abducting kashi princesses..... And many more..... I can't conclude my remorse and when I turned back to see my karma the days when I lived with you is englighting me....... I'm sensing the danger for my vansh..... Something amiss......

Ganga: isn't that kuruvansha is having their gaurdian angel.....

Bheesm: For how long mata?  Everyone here is just putting fake masks to impress me and get the authority and I can't handle the responsibilities of my father's and ancestors hardwork that easily....

Ganga: Don't worry my boy, Even after you kururastr will be in safe hands, my grandson will come to lift that burden from you..........

Bheesm: Where's he mata? After his birth I didn't seen him once... When I will see him?

Ganga: That time is very near my son..... 

She said and went faded into air......

______________________

Next day,

Karna: Mata pack your belongings and whatever you have to put into use. We will depart by afternoon....

Amba: But karna where we are going?

Karna: Don't you trust your son? I'm not gonna kidnap you! I will not tell you!