chapter 12 : BEWILDERMENT AND WAR PREPARATION

Karn and Shashirekha reached magadha and Avanti respectively.

In Avanti

Shashirekha indulged in royal works and kept herself busy to avoid the thinking of her grandmother's word. She is disturbed to hell, yes Shashirekha is indeed an brave warrior. But that doesn't meant she will not bother anything, no matter what face she is putting to the society, yet she is a human, a woman, who has every emotions.
Her brother's word was ringing in her ears.

Akka, you are betraying yourself. You like vasusen, yes he was our friend, just think about our Gurukul days see those past sure you will understand, he was with you in every moment. I know that it made disturb you, give a Little time of  lone and think about it. I'm not forcing just try it will help you.”

And words of Krishna

“ jiji, is there is anything big other than getting a best friend as soul partner? Don't forget he will be your friend prior to your husband. It was boon for girls”

She is in dilemma. She doesn't have any objection with marrying him but, his answer? Either isn't that it will be like betraying their friendship?.......

In Magadha

Karn enquired Mata amba about letter from rajmata rajeshwari.

Amba: yes putra.

Karn: Ma.a... what did you reply for that?

Amba: what you're thinking about the decision. Do you like her.

Karn: I doesn't have any objection with marrying shashirekha but what will be her condition. I cannot betray my friend.

Amba: There was an lot of time for it. Now write a letter for their message as saying that if rajkumari accepted the proposal, then the marriage will happen with no impediment.

Karn: ok Mata.

In Avanti.

Shashirekha too wrote a letter to rajeshwari with same content.

- I'm ready with marriage if he accepted the proposal. -

________________________

In panchal.

Two figures were sitting near a pond indulge themselves into a trance. A soldier came near them to inform something.

soldier: yuvraj & Rajkumari, mahraj is asking your presence in his chamber.

sikhandini: ok, we will meet him. Satya come.

satyajit: yeah i am.....

They went towards their father's chamber and asked permission for entering.

sikhandini: Mahraj, what's the matter you summoned us here.

drupad heart felt weight after hearing his daughter addressing him as such, this is not new for him as this is continuing for 14 years. yet his heart yearning for them to call him as father. He hided his worry and spoke up.

drupad: Princes of hastinapur are waging war against panchal as their gurudhakshina, prepare our army.

sikhandini: As you say king....

sulochana: Nivashini also join in war along with you.

satyajit(irritated): what!!! no wayyy!!

Nivashini: why shouldn't i? I'm a warrior too.

sikhandini(coldly): With zero experience!!. sorry, Queen but i can't risk the life of princess. moreover you didn't completed your education rajkumari.....

sulochana: Who asked your guidance nor your protection. My daughter had ability to face the enemies in battlefield.

satyajit: Then don't blame me or my sister if something happens to your daughter.

drupad: enough!!!! You are not supposed to talk like that satyajit! They are your sister and mother.

satyajit(chuckled): which mother you are talking about king? My mother died before 14 years. And i have only 2 sisters. one is sikha and other is my jiji shashirekha who is also no more. Don't dream that i or my sister will accept them.

sulochana: Satyajit!!!!!!

satyajit: It's yuvraj satyajit for you queen! Don't repeat it once again.

sikhandini: well as commander in chief, i don't have any issues if princess took part in war, but as satyajit said don't blame us if something happens to her.
By tomorrow we can go for battlefield.

satyajit: grant our leave king, let us look over the preparation.

drupad: yes you can go, They're just 100 princes so don't arrange entire force appoint warriors from infantary and cavalry...

Sikhandini: ji.....

drupad went to his chamber's balcony and started to sunk in trance. His karma is hitting him back. while thinking, the worst ever nightmare of his life strike him. A long sweat occupied his corner of his face.

Sulochana: what happened maharaj?

Drupad: Nothing..... But, why did you kept such demand sulochana? Nivashini is little girl who didn't completed her armed training and education.... She is just 19....

Sulochana: oh my king, she is your daughter she can handle it. Don't you want to assess her throughout training? Even those prince too inexperienced so she will not get hurt...

Drupad: still she is just__

Sulochana: Nivashini is grown up women Arya, you're her father, you will call her as child even if she gave birth to a child..... But reality she is grown up......

________________________

Hi, hope you like the chap.

do votes and comment.