3

I removed my hand from her waist and she stepped back

"You," she muttered again and I took the time to study her body.

Her wounds were treated and her skin didn't seem so pale again. She looked even more beautiful than the night I came in contact with her.

Her skin tone was still pale but her eyes weren't. She still had on my jacket too.

I stuffed my hand into my pockets as my eyes met hers.

"Yo-you, you brought m-me here. Yo-you took me to thi-this hospital without my consent," she said

"Well princess if I remember correctly you were unconscious. So asking for your consent was kind of difficult at the time. You woke up two days ago and in that period of time I was too busy to visit you. And another thing, this isn't a hospital," I said

"Clearly," she said while pointing around.

I looked around my property then at her.

"And my name is not princess so don't call me that," she added.

"Do you even know your name," I asked and her eyes lowered to the ground.

I closed my eyes for a couple seconds before reopening them.

That was pretty fucked up.

I did my research on the drug used on her.

It's said that the drug can cause permanent amnesia so the chance of getting back her memories are very low.

Someone really didn't want her to remember something

"I'm sorry," I said

"It's okay, I mean your right aren't you," she said while playing with her fingers.

She had blood on them.

I was about to say something but she beaten me to it.

"I don't know my name or anything about me. It's like I'm a ghost," she said in a sad tone and my eyes moved from her fingers.

"No that doesn't mean your ghost. It's not possible or normal for a human to just pop up into thin air. You came from somewhere, you have a family out there. People who know you and I'll make sure they find you," I said and she scuffed at my words

"And how are you going to do that if I can't remember a single thing" she asked.

"Hey have a bit of faith," I smiled and she looked up at me.

"I don't think faith is going to help me," she said and I bit my lip.

It's a habit I do when I don't know what else to say, which doesn't normally happens.

"Can I call you Hazel?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Hazel, do you like it. You know, like as a name until you remember yours," I said