27

I entered the bathroom before walking into an empty clean stall

I entered the bathroom before walking into an empty clean stall. I did my business then walked out.

I was bit startled by a woman who was standing at the door. She looked up and I sighed.

"Hey Kat," she smiled

"Aaliyah Johnson," I said before looking at the door. It was now locked and we were the only ones inside.

"Yay, you remembered me," she said and I walked towards the counter.

"Yes I did,"

I washed my hands and she handed me paper towels. I wiped my hands and she spoke.

"He got to you didn't he," she said while staring at me.

"Whose he?" I asked and she sighed.

"Alex, your brother. I saw you two talking earlier," she said.

"Are you with him?" I asked

"Hell no, I'm with the FBI. The actual good guys. Alex is a monster who's blinded by revenge, he drugged you and placed you into the hands of those men," she said and I raised a brow.

"While I'm not with him either, and you're right he is a monster," I said while looking down.

I then looked up at her before grabbing her arm.

"I'm gonna need you to tell me everything you know," I said and she nod.

"You, Miles and Alex started working for the FBI three years ago. The DeLuca have been a target ever since your father died. We had a plan to take down this mafia family but Alex and Miles weren't satisfied with the plan. They wanted the entire DeLuca family died and not behind jail bars so they started making their own plan,"

"A plan that would cause disruption and death upon the DeLuca family. Soon the chef found out there plan and forced them to leave to FBI. They left but they never stopped planning. Alex was angry you were taking the FBI's side and not he's. He was even more angry when you decided that you wouldn't take part in his plan. So he kidnapped you and tried forcing you to comply with his plan. When you refused he drugged you so you couldn't stop him,"

"He sold you off and when we located you, you escaped and was now with a DeLuca," she said

"We weren't sure if you had taken sides or not so no one tried reaching out to you after. That night I came up to you, I was disobeying the captains orders. I wasn't sure if that drug had really had a lot of effect on you and I missed my friend," she said

"I'm glad you're okay," she said as I had mini flashbacks.

"I remember most of that," I said and her brown eyes filled with hope.

She was telling the truth

"Really?" She asked and I nod

She hugged me and I hugged her back.