32

Three days later and I was beaten and tortured for information on Nixon

"What do we have to do to get an answer out of you,"

The man in-front of me asked while holding my cheeks in his rough hand.

"I already told you, I know nothing,"

I pulled my face away and held down my head. My hair fell over my face and I closed my eyes for a couple seconds.

I was so tired

My eyes couldn't stay open anymore.

"I'm not going to talk so just kill me," I mumbled.

"You know this man has a hit on you right?" He asked and I didn't respond.

Pathetic of me right?

Protecting a man who wants me dead

"She's more loyal than a fucking dog," one of them laughed.

I closed my palms while digging my nails into my palm.

"Hold her down," one of them order.

I was held down and a cloth covered my face again.

I knew what was going to happen again so I prepared my self.

I took a deep breath and closed my mouth before cold water was throwing on my face for a long period of time.

I tried moving my head to the side as they continued throwing the water.

Soon they stopped and removed the cloth from my face. I was choking on water as I struggled to breath.

My chest ached in pain and tears fell my eyes.

"Talk!"

"I know nothing ," I managed to say.

"Stubborn bitch,"

I was hit the face and I cried out in pain.

"Do it again,"

•••

"Again,"

The same act was repeated a few more times before I was throwing in a cell.

I wouldn't stop coughing as I laid on the ground. If I had thought that Nixon's cells were bad this was worst and his were good.

I continued coughing and soon I saw blood in my hand.

Fuck