19

“Hello, I'm doctor Hugo

“Hello, I'm doctor Hugo. How are you feeling?” the man standing in front of me asked as he placed on a pair of gloves.

He seemed familiar but my mind felt jumbled up and I was having a terrible headache so I didn't press my brain on it.

Instead of responding to his question, I took the time out to look around the room. It seems like I'm at a hospital or something.

“Uh, hello Hazel,” he said while snapping his fingers as he tried to regain my attention. 

I look at him and he smiled before picking up his notepad.

“Can you tell me anything you remember about yourself? It could be anything,” he spoke while retrieving a pen from the top pocket of his coat.

“Where am I?” I asked instead of responding to his question.

“You’re at the DeLuca's mansion infirmary. I'm Mr DeLuca's personal doctor," he said and I nod.

Guy in the suit

“Do you remember coming here or do the name DeLuca ring any bell?” he asked

Again I choose not to respond. I looked down at my left hand and my wrist was handcuffed to the bedrails of the bed I was resting on.

“Don’t feel threatened or anything, the cuffs are just on for my safety,” he said and I raised a brow.

“Safety from you that is,” he added.

“Not that I'm scared of you,” he said quickly while trying to sound calm and relaxed.

I hummed before sitting up.

“They’re uncomfortable, do you mind taking them off. I mean I don't even get the whole safety from me, since your kinda twice my size, big guy,” I said and he swallowed hard.

“Sure,” he said and I raised my wrist towards him.

“Great,” I said and he looked at the cuffs before looking at me. I gave him a smile and he sighed heavily.

“I can already regret this," he whispered to himself as he pulled the key out of his coat.

As soon as I was free I grabbed the tray that had medical equipments on it and hit Hugo in the head. I had hit him hard enough for him to go crashing to the ground, unconscious.

Even though my memories are a bit jumbled up and messy, I can still see him ejecting me with something.

I'm sorry Hugo, but I don't trust you.

Let's just say my trust issues are very low when it comes to people. 

I got up from the bed while rubbing my wrists. I walked to the door while adjusting my clothes. I opened the door and exit the room. I walked down the hall and came across a couple guards.